CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do you guys know what hepatitis is?

danielG
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Do you guys know what hepatitis is? Empty Do you guys know what hepatitis is?

Post by danielG Thu May 27, 2010 2:38 am

Wow, I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks. It was nightmare.

It's really for the first time in a long time to use the internet.

Hepatitis is the name of disease. It is well-known in our country.(but rear)

Fortunately, I just got a noninfectious one. (It has many kinds...like A,B,C type.)

Doctor said anyone could get this anytime. And in my case he couldn't find what made me sick.

I'm not sure how many people die of this disease or suffer from this disease.

But you'd better see a doctor if you had a stomach on your up right side chest and hurt your right side back a few hours after you ate.

First I thought it just indigestion. But it happened repeatedly.

The best is always health. So I hope you guys stay healthy and don't get sick.

boring Doctor said I should rest for 1 more month to get a fully recover.

What should I do... I have lots of things to do~~~!!! :frustrated:
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you guys know what hepatitis is? Empty Re: Do you guys know what hepatitis is?

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Hepatitis is not a disease to take lightly, it attacks your liver and can lead to cirrosis (sp?). Make sure you have your liver enzymes checked until they are at a normal level. There are a lot of different ways to contract hepatitis the important thing is that you got treatment and you should be ok. Rest and follow the doctor's instructions. The liver is the only organ in the body that is capable of healing itself.
    danielG
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Do you guys know what hepatitis is? Empty Re: Do you guys know what hepatitis is?

Post by danielG Fri May 28, 2010 3:54 am

Thanks for your advice^^!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 28, 2010 11:59 am

danielG wrote:Thanks for your advice^^!!

Sure.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 am

That is terrible. I actually have always been uninformed about it. I know Pam Anderson has an incurable type, but it's not deadly? I don't know. I probably should be more informed about it. Best to you.
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Well I hope you're doing better. Hepatitis is a weird one because there are too many strains of it and too many different ways to catch it.
    danielG
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by danielG Mon May 31, 2010 8:23 am

Thank you:) I'm better now, except can't sleep well and feel tired after tossing and turning~ eye roll Sooner or later I think, it'll be fine~^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:19 am