CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Cheaps
Nhaiyel
RedBedroom
7 posters

Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?  Empty Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 pm

I don't mean someone who just has mild, barely noticeable tics, but rather someone who has loud, noticeable to anyone around them, tics. Could you start dating someone suffering from that?

I truly don't know if I could or would. I think I would have a worry of public reaction to the tics and that would prevent me from wanting to go out with the person.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?  Empty Re: Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 pm

No, I don't think so. I can't imagine that I would be comfortable with their public ticks and the scenes they'd potentially cause.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?  Empty Re: Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

no i couldn't.. i sometimes move or react to the smallest noise or movement...people would probably think we both have tourettes
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

I think it's just about the things we're accustomed to. I have an autistic daughter so I'm used to certain behaviors & outbursts. If I were out in public with someone with Tourettes & people were being rude I'd probably pretend I had it too as an excuse to say some obnoxious things to them.

But that's just me Shrugs (Oh well…) lol
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

I don't think so.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 am

I don't think I could. I guess it would depend on what the tic was and how it was manifested.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 am

cheaps wrote:no i couldn't.. i sometimes move or react to the smallest noise or movement...people would probably think we both have tourettes

LOL, I don't think we could work together cries . I tend not to make much noise when I walk and I sometimes scare the crap out of one of my co-workers. And I would probably pass on the date.

Then again, if one of her tics was, "Fuck me Fuck Me!"...
    Could you date someone with a bad case of Tourette Syndrome?  Sexy_women_photos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:08 pm