CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Kral
Tony Marino
6 posters

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ Empty Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Another Former Cast Member Will Return

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusiv...L-1034647.aspx

TV Guide is reporting that Erin Torpey is going to make a return playing a different role than Jessica and will reunite with a former cast member somehow. Pretty cool! It will be great to see her again. I hope this is the first of many big returns to come-this is definitely the first confirmed one for the end so far that I think could really be considered major.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ Empty Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************

Post by Kral Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Don't know how I feel about this, but I'm glad that she isn't going to be playing Jessica. I feel about Erin Torpey what I do about Roger Howarth. That was a million moons ago, I don't wanna go back in time.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ Empty Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************

Post by allison13 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

My favorite Jessica.No offense to BW,who has been terrific,but
    ET will always be Jessica to me.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

BW's Jessica must be a fraud now given how OOC she's acting. I mean ET's Jessica didn't have mental problems. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

It will be good to see Erin Torpey back again, I watched her grow up on the show.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:BW's Jessica must be a fraud now given how OOC she's acting. I mean ET's Jessica didn't have mental problems. Razz

She did. After ET's Jessica lost baby Megan, she lapsed into an altered state of mind and started unconsciously haunting Dorian.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm glad to hear Erin's coming back. I really missed her when she left the show.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

Chris wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:BW's Jessica must be a fraud now given how OOC she's acting. I mean ET's Jessica didn't have mental problems. Razz

She did. After ET's Jessica lost baby Megan, she lapsed into an altered state of mind and started unconsciously haunting Dorian.

Really? Okay! FORGIVENESS MAN But she didn't have AS MANY mental problems. Razz She had a single mental problem story but she got over it. BW is only mental problems, so she must be an impostor. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:44 am