CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
tmontyb
Tony Marino
6 posters

Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL Empty Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 am

I just read Kim Zimmer who used to play Echo di Savoy back in the 80's is returning to OLTL??? Here is a refresher from the last time she was on the show in that role, she was involved with Clint:

Echo di Savoy (Kim Zimmer) and Giles Morgan (Robert Gentry) came to Llanview.
    Unbeknownst to anyone, they were actually brother and sister and were set on ruining
    Clint. Clint had had an affair with their mother Giselle years ago and they blamed him for
    her murder. Echo trapped Clint into a night of passion and let Viki find out about it.
    During a bitter fight with Clint on a bridge, Echo plunged into the water in an apparent
    suicide. However, Dorian told the police that Clint had pushed Echo. At the trial Echo
    recalled the truth and admitted she jumped. It was also revealed that her father, and not
    Clint, had been responsible for Giselle's death.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL Empty Re: Kim Zimmer rumor returning to OLTL

Post by tmontyb Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm glad she's coming back, although I didn't care for the Echo story. Glad Zimmer will be back on TV.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Funny how I don't remember that character as long as I have watched and I was watching in the 80's.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks for the re-cap. I like KM and am interested in seeing how shell fit into the canvas but I just don't have a lot of faith in TPTB, given how they keep messing up other returns.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 am

Could they find a more useless character to bring back? Gosh, there are so many others they could've had. Lemme guess, Kimberly is going to be Echo's daughter?
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 pm

oltl just doesn't sucessful returns and now bringing back a character long since forgotten. the hits just keep coming!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

^^^^I think OLTL can do successful returns. I've felt the return of Tea quite successful overall. This one seems more about the actress than the character, hence it will fail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:28 am