CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?  Empty What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 am

When you're grocery shopping, what fruits and vegetables do you regularly buy?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?  Empty Re: What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:09 pm

When I go it's for sweet corn on the cob which should be right around now. Oh Rob and cantaloupe. My wife usually does the shopping.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?  Empty Re: What kind of vegetables and fruits do you buy at the supermarket?

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 pm

my roommate usually gets frozen mixed veggies, some broccoli, canned veggies, and fruits varies, from strawberries, to grapes, bananas, etc. It varies for both
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I usually go for the frozen veggies/mixed veggies too....the ones you can put in the microwave and steam. Canned veggies, I usually get corn, peas and carrots. I love fruit and the only canned fruit I buy is pineapple. Has to be in its own juice. Fresh fruit, I go with grapes, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, plums...pretty much whatever is in season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 pm