CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

3 Confirmed Couples

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

3 Confirmed Couples Empty 3 Confirmed Couples

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:46 am

Found this on a BB site supposedly it is legitimate.

Evel Dick entered the house by himself late Saturday after Jeff/Jordan & Brendon/Rachael entered 2gether...don't know if Danielle is the other house guest bcuz dick & dani have not been talking 4 last 2 years..100% confirmed

So it looks like its Evil Dick and his evil offspring, Jeff and Jordan and Brendon and Rachel. I am elated that Jesse is not one of the couples. I like Jeff and Jordan. Rachel I guess will be good for Drama, I am sure Evil Dick will attack her first change he gets.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

3 Confirmed Couples Empty Re: 3 Confirmed Couples

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Well, that isn't the worst in the world, I guess. I just hope that Dick doesn't win a dime. He has done little but ride the wave of his BB appearance, and is so scummy. What guy his age still likes to party like that? Not a respectable one.

Jeff and Jordan shouldn't be there. She won money already. But them on doesn't surprise me because they were so loved by America. As for Rachel and Brendon, ya, good add because she will be drama to the max.

There will never be a season I don't watch the show, but this couple thing really has me less excited about this season than other years.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Well, that isn't the worst in the world, I guess. I just hope that Dick doesn't win a dime. He has done little but ride the wave of his BB appearance, and is so scummy. What guy his age still likes to party like that? Not a respectable one.

Jeff and Jordan shouldn't be there. She won money already. But them on doesn't surprise me because they were so loved by America. As for Rachel and Brendon, ya, good add because she will be drama to the max.

There will never be a season I don't watch the show, but this couple thing really has me less excited about this season than other years.

I don't think its going to be played out like we think its going to be there is a twist to the couples being there I am not sure what that twist is but I don't know if they are going to win any money or not.

RE: Evil Dick yes, if that were my father he would be an embarrassment to the family looking and acting the way he does at his age. Its all attention getting he wanted to be a celebrity and I guess in his own trashy way he was for a little while.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I really hope it is the situation that they are not there for moeny/traditional game play.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

One more day and we will know for sure. I am very excited I can't wait till tomorrow. Such little things to make me happy Smile

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I am jealous you are so excited! I am just not nearly the level of excitment I usually am at right now. But hopefully we are very pleased with the premier.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 am

RedBedroom wrote:I am jealous you are so excited! I am just not nearly the level of excitment I usually am at right now. But hopefully we are very pleased with the premier.

You will get into it once it starts. The only season I was really disappointed was the last season Jesse was on with Chima and Natalie. I had such anxiety cause I could not wait for them all to be voted out. As it turned out Chima got pulled from the game, Jesse got voted out and Natalie lost to Jordan!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:20 pm

That whole thing was so funny with Chima! I can't believe how she acted that night she threw the mic in the water. I don't think I will ever forget how they acted like someone died when Jessie was voted out. That was so messed up.

Anyhoo, I am much more excited today!! I figured out what it was...leading up to BB, I always love reading what comes out about the hg's. This year message boards are so full of talking about the returning couples that I am not seeing people dishing about the new ones. I am very excited to see how they all are.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 pm

RedBedroom wrote:That whole thing was so funny with Chima! I can't believe how she acted that night she threw the mic in the water. I don't think I will ever forget how they acted like someone died when Jessie was voted out. That was so messed up.

Anyhoo, I am much more excited today!! I figured out what it was...leading up to BB, I always love reading what comes out about the hg's. This year message boards are so full of talking about the returning couples that I am not seeing people dishing about the new ones. I am very excited to see how they all are.

Yeah that whole Chima mess was so dramatic on her part and so childish. Your right about Jesse too like he was some big celebrity that died and they were all crying and whining, they just made me sick.

On that site Hamsterwatch they give a lot of info on the new houseguests. Who cares about the returning ones we already know about them!! I wonder if Showtime After Dark is going to be broadcasting it again at midnight for 3 hours a night I have DVR so i can record it LOL.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Showtime is having it again. Some seasons, our cable company has had a cheap Showtime deal, so I usually get BBAD every other season. I was sad this year that it isn't on special. Of course, I never watch the full three hours, but I like to look to see fights and hooks ups when I read spoilers online!

I will have to check out hamsterwatch again. I checked Jokers last night and I don't like the way it is set up. I find it time consuming to read replies to posts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am