CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
Supernova
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
JM130ELM
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
femme fatale
Kral
14 posters

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? Empty What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?

Post by Kral Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Front, back, middle, other?

I like to either sit in the middle of the middle or the back.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? Empty Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?

Post by femme fatale Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 am

I usually sit somewhere in the middle.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? Empty Re: What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in?

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 am

About half way up but on the end of the row so I can stretch at least one leg.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. I'll go a half hour early to get it because if I don't some rodeo cowboy will walk in & decide the seat right in front of me is the best one in the world.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 am

CeCe wrote:That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. ...

My main Cinema, at Lincoln Road on Miami Beach has a rail like that and I always sit there, which is not right on the screen.

Mainly because no one will be in front of me and I can lean back and put my feet up. Blue Cool

What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? 2007ShaleatMoviesJuly

BTW, this pic was taken on an early matinee. Quite often I am the only one or very few others in these weekday matinees.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 am

Towards the back.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 am

Towards the front in the middle.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 am

Shale wrote:
    CeCe wrote:That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. ...

My main Cinema, at Lincoln Road on Miami Beach has a rail like that and I always sit there, which is not right on the screen.

Mainly because no one will be in front of me and I can lean back and put my feet up. Blue Cool

BTW, this pic was taken on an early matinee. Quite often I am the only one or very few others in these weekday matinees.

Looks almost identical. It's the perfect spot.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

I like to sit in the back in the middle of the row.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

i like to sit a few rows back from where the rail is. since i can never get there on time, i usually have to sit a little closer to the front of theater
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

In the balcony, usually at the top of the stairs but last time I sat near the bottom and that was alright too.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

just lightly to the left or right of the middle of the isle and a few rows behind the middle, unless it's a really good theatre and then I don't mind being middle/middle.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I like to sit in the middle, more middle to the front but not extremely up front. Definitely not in the back (unless I'm giving a bj). That's where the noisy people are.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Shale wrote:

Mainly because no one will be in front of me and I can lean back and put my feet up. What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? 678525

I typically sit about a row or two behind the rail like this. In the middle of the row.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I like to sit in the middle, more middle to the front but not extremely up front. Definitely not in the back (unless I'm giving a bj). That's where the noisy people are.

faints

hi there!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 pm

CeCe wrote:That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. I'll go a half hour early to get it because if I don't some rodeo cowboy will walk in & decide the seat right in front of me is the best one in the world.

Oh don't you just love that? Half empty theater and they have to sit in front of you? That and the loud slurping coming from the back row.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm

CeCe wrote:That great spot toward the front with the rail where there are no seats directly in front of me. I'll go a half hour early to get it because if I don't some rodeo cowboy will walk in & decide the seat right in front of me is the best one in the world.

That's the place I usually love to sit at as well.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Chris wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:I like to sit in the middle, more middle to the front but not extremely up front. Definitely not in the back (unless I'm giving a bj). That's where the noisy people are.

faints

hi there!

Hey love! What area of the movie theater do you prefer to sit in? 742817 Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 am