CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?  Empty While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 am

We had a few die in our school while I was in high school. None from my class directly, but the one that stung was a young Freshman who passed in the water, after the Xcountry team ran their first practice of the year.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?  Empty Re: While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 am

I didn't attend the funerals, but I've know a couple of kids that died that I knew pretty well. They were all in my class. One drowned and the other was killed in a car accident with his little sister. THAT was so tragic.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?  Empty Re: While in high school, did you attend a funeral of a kid in your school?

Post by Cheaps Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 am

A very good friend of mine passed away while we were in high school, same class. I wasn't able to make it to her funeral, because her hometown was in another state, and that's where she was buried. The school did hold a memorial for her which i did attend, and was hard. I was able to make it to her grave the following summer.

The reason why she passed, her father shot her and her four siblings, only one survived.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 am

I didn't attend any funerals. There may have been other deaths that I can't remember but the only one I do was a girl who was killed in a car accident the night of graduation. She was the passenger in the car but I don't remember much else. I don't want to think what her parents went through that night. Going from one of the happiest times to the worst in a matter of hours.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 am

Not in high school, but a couple of times before that for me:

I lost a friend in first grade who was hit by a car, and another friend in 8th grade who was riding home with his father and brother from a Boy Scout meeting. They were hit by a drunk driver and only the brother survived.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:09 pm