CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment? Empty Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Mine was when my son was an infant. I was at a Walmart between my home and my parents'. I set the baby carrier on the top of the cart, like I did all the time. What happened when I got to the car is that it was stuck. I did not know what to do. I tried, and tried to get the seat out of there.

Then an older couple came by to help me. Then when they couldn't get it either, they began to loudly bitch at each other about how to do it. It was the most awkward thing ever. Finally, the guy got it out. I was trying to get them to just stop, but they were in such a tizzy with each other, they did not hear me!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment? Empty Re: Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Wasn't exactly embarrassing but my wife and daughter throw it back in my face every now and then. When she was much younger, I was in a hurry to get to the store with my daughter. She was wearing what I thought was a matching pair of shorts and shirt outfit and she said she wanted to change. This was from a little girl who changed her clothes 12-15 times a day and daddy just didn't have the patience so she went with me as is. She didn't whine about it but when her mother got home later that day, Allie tells her, "Daddy made me go to the store in my jammies!"
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment? Empty Re: Parents, what has been your most embarrassing parental moment?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 pm

In your defense, a lot of little girl jammies do look like little outfits! Too cute!

Last edited by RedBedroom on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Tell me about it!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 am

Alan Smithee wrote:Wasn't exactly embarrassing but my wife and daughter throw it back in my face every now and then. When she was much younger, I was in a hurry to get to the store with my daughter. She was wearing what I thought was a matching pair of shorts and shirt outfit and she said she wanted to change. This was from a little girl who changed her clothes 12-15 times a day and daddy just didn't have the patience so she went with me as is. She didn't whine about it but when her mother got home later that day, Allie tells her, "Daddy made me go to the store in my jammies!"

laughing

Was she ever a tattletale?
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 am

Not a parent, but I can say that my mother kicked my bassinet and I went flying into the dining room...

...but hey, I stopped crying! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:44 am