CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother????

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother???? Empty Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother????

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Give it a shot if you have never watched it, your in for a big treat, its highly addictive once you get acquainted with the people that will be on the show!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother???? Empty Re: Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother????

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 pm

bump
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother???? Empty Re: Who is going to join us and watch Big Brother????

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 pm

I hope a few here do, it will be fun to dish about it!
    Thanks for that link you posted in that other thread. I clicked it after I replied. I don't think I ever saw that one before. I mostly went on Jokers.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I hope a few here do, it will be fun to dish about it!
    Thanks for that link you posted in that other thread. I clicked it after I replied. I don't think I ever saw that one before. I mostly went on Jokers.

I have spoiler links if you ever want to see some of them, they are very informative. I have been on Jokers too.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm

I would love spoiler links! I don't get the feeds. I may money up and get Showtime, but probably won't because with a young child in the house, I certainly can't watch much of it. Usually the "good stuff" gets posted on youtube anyway.
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 7

Post by Jaws Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 am

I'm very pumped! I think I'm getting the feeds this year, which would be the first time ever. Plus I have showtime for that too. Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:40 am

RedBedroom wrote:I would love spoiler links! I don't get the feeds. I may money up and get Showtime, but probably won't because with a young child in the house, I certainly can't watch much of it. Usually the "good stuff" gets posted on youtube anyway.

If your on the West Coast then the live feeds are good for you since they would start at 11pm. In past seasons I have seen some wild stuff on the showtime live feed. Here are a couple of spoiler sites I go to:

[url=http://ilovereality.com/]http://ilovereality.com/[/url]

This is the front page of that site, they also have archives from past shows with a lot of pictures and stories. When the show starts he usually puts up a link to the page where BB 12 will be.

Here is another:

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:42 am

Jaws wrote:I'm very pumped! I think I'm getting the feeds this year, which would be the first time ever. Plus I have showtime for that too. Smile

Yeah I really think im going for the feeds too. I am too much of a BB die hard fan I need to calm down LOL
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 am

Tony, again, thanks for the links....I am thinking I am going to cheat on my "husband type" with you....he wants me to wait to watch BB when he is home, but that makes me too late to discuss it currently... so I may just have to cheat on him!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Tony, again, thanks for the links....I am thinking I am going to cheat on my "husband type" with you....he wants me to wait to watch BB when he is home, but that makes me too late to discuss it currently... so I may just have to cheat on him!!

Thats ok we won't tell and I promise lots of good leftovers for you and him to talk about!! If I do get the live feeds this year, wow I am going to be a BB addict, thats the reason I am afraid to get them LOL.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Im not too crazy about the days that it is on, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. I hate it being on Sunday nights because it is constantly interrupted for some kind of sporting event and then they never take 60 minutes off afterwards so it could come on at 9, 9:30 or 10. I am lucky though, on my Directv I have cbs west so if I want, I can wait until 11pm and watch it then.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 pm

The Sunday spot does suck because of the late start that sports give it. I always make sure to have the DVR set up so that it will record the next show that is on as well.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 am

RedBedroom wrote:The Sunday spot does suck because of the late start that sports give it. I always make sure to have the DVR set up so that it will record the next show that is on as well.

I usually set it from 8-10:30 so I know that I will get it all.
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Jaws Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 am

Tony Marino wrote:Im not too crazy about the days that it is on, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. I hate it being on Sunday nights because it is constantly interrupted for some kind of sporting event and then they never take 60 minutes off afterwards so it could come on at 9, 9:30 or 10. I am lucky though, on my Directv I have cbs west so if I want, I can wait until 11pm and watch it then.

Wrong! It's on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays this season, all at 8pm ET.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Jaws wrote:

Wrong! It's on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays this season, all at 8pm ET.

Your right I with they would take it off on sunday and put it back to tues, wed and thurs.
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Jaws Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Your right I with they would take it off on sunday and put it back to tues, wed and thurs.

I like this schedule actually. I always thought it was incredibly stupid to have PoV and all that and then have to wait 2 whole days for the evictions, and I think its even more than that in the actual house.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 am

Jaws wrote:

I like this schedule actually. I always thought it was incredibly stupid to have PoV and all that and then have to wait 2 whole days for the evictions, and I think its even more than that in the actual house.

I think they actually did POV on thursdays or fridays before we got to see it the following week. My only gripe with the schedule is Sunday because they will start late when sports run overtime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 am