CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Marc™
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Supernova
Shale
tmontyb
11 posters

If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be....

tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be.... Empty If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be....

Post by tmontyb Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 am

I'd love to meet Natalie Cole. She is probably my #1 all time favorite singer (her r&b and pop stuff). Her songs from the 70's and 80's go through me. You know, the goose bump kind of thing.

So tell me yours........
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be.... Empty Re: If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be....

Post by Shale Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 am

I've always wanted to have a chat with Whoopi Goldberg.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be.... Empty Re: If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be....

Post by Supernova Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:55 am

Who's still alive? That makes it more difficult for me, my list is like an obituary.

But of those still remaining...I'd say Pink.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 am

look at my avatar and siggy... also aaliyah. anybody else hhmmm...
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 am

Tom Waits
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 am

Do I even need to say who?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Do I even need to say who?

Nicole Ritchie?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Marc™ wrote:

Nicole Ritchie?

Heh. I'll give you a hint: he's of the male species.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 pm

ROFLMAO! I'm not that much of a gambler but I think I would bet Forgivness Man's life on your answer.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm

As much as I'd like to say Madonna, she strikes me as being cold.

I'd probably go with Tina Turner.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:21 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Marc™ wrote:

Nicole Ritchie?

If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be.... Justin-bieber-new-haircut-jan-2011???
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 am

cheaps wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:

If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be.... Justin-bieber-new-haircut-jan-2011???

Heh. I'll give you another hint: he's of the male species and he is a very prolific artist.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    cheaps wrote:

Heh. I'll give you another hint: he's of the male species and he is a very prolific artist.

ok ok i think i got it right Smile
    If you could meet any singer or actor that's really touched you, who would it be.... 27389d1126289911-host-your-favorite-wallpapers-bob-marley-canabis
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 am

I don't know if I could choose any one person, but some of the artists out there I think would be cool to meet are:

Patti Smith
    Steve Perry
    Iggy Pop
    Ted Nugent (<---I'd love to get him going on a political discussion!)

And one sort of semi-famous person on the alternative music scene, I actually did meet, though only online. His name is Michael Carlucci and he was the guitarist and creative force behind an 80's band called Winter Hours; I ended up Facebook-friends with him after inquiring about a couple of out of print albums of his, and we even email back and forth a bit sometimes!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Maybe Ritchie Valens? If they have to be living, I would have to copy Supernova, and say Pink.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 am

There are a few actors and some singes I'd really like to meet - not so much because they've really touched me but because I really like their music.

Steven Curtis Chapman would be once due to his dedication to adoption and helping children find their forever families. He and his music have really touched me.

Most of the others are people I'd like to meet because I really admit the work that they do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:51 am