CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

"Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!"

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

"Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!" Empty "Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!"

Post by femme fatale Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 am

Rachel HAD to start that crap all over again! fuck off!

And on another note, why did they have us listen to that dumb conversation she had about if she needed botox?

I just can't take Rachel and Brenden another season. I HOPE HOPE HOPE they go quickly!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

"Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!" Empty Re: "Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!"

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 pm

I have to laugh when she does that, it sounds so childish and spiteful and you know the rest of the house is cringing. Yeah the Botox talk was totally uncalled for.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

"Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!" Empty Re: "Who wants to see my HOH room?!!!!?!!!!"

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 pm

That Botox conversation pissed me off. CBS has a limited amount of time they air for us without the feeds and BBAD...so why waste it on her b.s.?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 am

RedBedroom wrote:That Botox conversation pissed me off. CBS has a limited amount of time they air for us without the feeds and BBAD...so why waste it on her b.s.?

Agree, lets see what some of the newbies are talking about instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am