CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? Empty Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?

Post by Chris Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am

I don't know if he's especially popular with BB fans, but I didn't care for him. Thought it was weird, though, how he had to leave for an 'urgent personal matter' while his daughter remained. confused

I had to laugh, though, when the girls on Brendan's team had to stop him from going to go 'confront' the other team for daring to find it funny that they lost a player. I wish they had let him go.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? Empty Re: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?

Post by femme fatale Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 am

Brendan was acting and looked VERY VERY fake pretending like he was really gonna do something.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? Empty Re: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 am

Evil Dick is just that Evil. He has a big following, he certainly would have brought drama into the house. The only reason I feel bad that he left is because now the veterans don't have numbers anymore unless they can convince some of the newbies to swing over to their side.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 am

femme fatale wrote:Brendan was acting and looked VERY VERY fake pretending like he was really gonna do something.

I don't know if Brendon would have gone down or not but I sure know that Jeff would have. I watched Jeff have a fight with Russell on his season when Russell was messing with Jordan and calling her names. I saw the fight from the live feeds and it was far worse than they showed on TV. You don't mess with Jeff cause he is not afraid of anyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:52 am