CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

I'm so glad!!!

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

I'm so glad!!! Empty I'm so glad!!!

Post by femme fatale Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 am

I'm thrilled to see Rachel and Brendan separated. Can't wait to see how she crashes & burns without her fake ass knight there to prop and baby talk her when the whole house is against her.

And Kalia cracked me up with her goodbye message.

Speaking of Kalia, I'm glad she won HOH. That is another thorn in Rachel's side too I bet.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I'm so glad!!! Empty Re: I'm so glad!!!

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 am

Honestly I don't know how Brendon puts up with that constant crying and whining that Rachel does. Porsche was trying to give her good advice and what does she do, she goes storming off crying like a 2 year old and Brendon has to come an baby her. That would just make me sick. This is a woman that has a degree in Chemistry and she acts like a spoiled little child. "Brendon no one likes me you should not marry me" I would have said "O.k. Rachel if thats what you want wedding is off"

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I don't know how he deals with it either, Tony. But he can be just as much of a whine bag, so I guess they fit well!

It was so strange when he was talking something about her heart or broken heart and used the medical/scientific term for something. And then said, "I know that because I am a PHD student" or something to that effect. I don't like to judge people based on what they appear to be like on tv, but he is NOT someone who seems bright enough to be a strong student of anything.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:04 am

Tony Marino wrote:Honestly I don't know how Brendon puts up with that constant crying and whining that Rachel does. Porsche was trying to give her good advice and what does she do, she goes storming off crying like a 2 year old and Brendon has to come an baby her. That would just make me sick. This is a woman that has a degree in Chemistry and she acts like a spoiled little child. "Brendon no one likes me you should not marry me" I would have said "O.k. Rachel if thats what you want wedding is off"

Dayum, is Rachel serious with all that she does?

I couldn't stand when Brendon asked Porsche, "Why did you say that to her?"

I woulda been like "excuse you, I was just tryna help the bitch, and let her know she gettin on everyone's nerves and to chill the fuck out"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am