CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2

JWF
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 4

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2  Empty Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2

Post by JWF Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Make a Harry Potter film and they will come. It doesn't matter if it's worthwhile or not. Personally, I didn't find it .....what is suppose to be the final chapter.... as remarkable as earlier films. With more show than plot.

That said, it is still entertaining, mostly faithful and in steady magical movement. What has impresses me is watching the same characters (Radcliffe, Grint, Watson) grow over 8 films. I don't believe the story offers any immense surprises, with an outcome never in disbelief.

Although it is advertised as being definitely, positively, unequivocally the final episode of the boy wizard...which I have doubts....there will be many imitations in the coming years. If you look closely as you leave the theater true Harry fans will drop a tear or two.

B+ (3 stars)

Jack
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2  Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 pm

I have to see Deathly Hallows part 1 first before I see this one, hopefully I can watch it soon!
    JWF
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 4

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2  Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows: Part 2

Post by JWF Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Harry took in $43.5 million at the midnight box office in North America — the biggest midnight opening of all time. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which earned $30 million had the previous record

What do think the total weekend box office will be, both domestically and Worldwide

Jack

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 pm