CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
RedBedroom
7 posters

When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off? Empty When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm

When is the last time you got pissed at a fellow driver on the road?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off? Empty Re: When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off?

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 am

I can't remember, I don't have a lot road rage.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off? Empty Re: When is the last time someone in traffic totally pissed you off?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:49 am

Just about everyday. Annoyed, not enraged.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

Probably the guy who pulled around a vehicle on a two lane road waiting to turn left & passed him on the right to go through the green light.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 am

Yesterday. I'm sure will happen again today too.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh today! Today it WAS rage! Today I wish I had a ram on the front of my car.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Yesterday. This lady in front of me kept riding her brakes, so I change lanes and all the sudden she wants to start driving at a decent speed.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 am

The other day I actually had a bitch pull up next to my car and yell at me about driving and texting. Now, this heffa had been tailgating me on the highway and I'M doing the speed limit in the SLOW lane. And I wasn't texting--I was clutching my phone, just in case she rear ended me and shyt went flying, at least I could quickly call 911 and read off her tags.

So anyway, this bitch didn't know I'm halfway crazy in the summertime. I cut across 4 lanes of traffic to follow her, since she pulled a punk move and pulled off. I had lost track of her by time I got to an intersection but I had the feeling she went right, so I went right. And there she was, getting out her car. I rolled down the window and let her ass have it! The look on her face was priceless. Just to rattle her a bit more, I snapped some pics of her car as she threatened to call the police lol. Bet it'll be the last time she does something that bold!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm

FireIce918 wrote:The other day I actually had a bitch pull up next to my car and yell at me about driving and texting. Now, this heffa had been tailgating me on the highway and I'M doing the speed limit in the SLOW lane. And I wasn't texting--I was clutching my phone, just in case she rear ended me and shyt went flying, at least I could quickly call 911 and read off her tags.

So anyway, this bitch didn't know I'm halfway crazy in the summertime. I cut across 4 lanes of traffic to follow her, since she pulled a punk move and pulled off. I had lost track of her by time I got to an intersection but I had the feeling she went right, so I went right. And there she was, getting out her car. I rolled down the window and let her ass have it! The look on her face was priceless. Just to rattle her a bit more, I snapped some pics of her car as she threatened to call the police lol. Bet it'll be the last time she does something that bold!

laughing

I've had to let folks have it when driving too. That's why I keep lead pipe in the trunk of my car.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm

No one pissed me off today. But I also didn't drive today, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:38 am