Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I haven't but there are some that are close.

I do have a couple that we know that like to drink and they drink when they go anywhere, so we have stopped inviting them over so that they don't bring their kids here, then drink. But, so far, haven't ended the friendship because of it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Ghost Dog

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 pm

I haven't......but I would.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 pm

No, but I have yelled at a parent for being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 am

i havent either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?   Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever ended a friendship because your friend was a terrible parent?
Page 1 of 1