NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D Empty
PostSubject: NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D   NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 am

According to BD:
Bill Moseley Joins 'Leatherface' for New 'Chainsaw' Sequel!

The first official casting is in for Leatherface 3D (aka The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D) as the beloved Bill Moseley will star as a character named "Drayton", an obvious nod to actor Jim Siedow, who appeared in the first two films, reports Dread Central. Moseley's big claim to fame was starring as "Chop-Top" in Tobe Hooper's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, before having his career revived as the elusive "Otis" in Rob Zombie's House of 1,000 Corpses and it's sequel The Devil's Rejects.

Leatherface 3D, which is to be directed by John Luessenhop this coming June in Shreveport, Louisiana, was penned by Debra Sullivan, Adam Marcus and Stephen Susco, with the most recent drafts by Kirsten Elms and Luessenhop. The seventh incarnation is a direct sequel to Tobe Hooper's classic 1974 film that follows the lead character, Heather, who along with her friends, travel to Texas in order to collect an inheritance. The spin? What would you do if you found out your cousin was Leatherface, and he was now YOURS? Multiple sequels are planned.

A direct sequel to the original, huh? It must discount TCM2 entirely, unless Bill Moseley is play Chop-Top's twin. I actually look forward to seeing how this pans out, as I enjoy the majority of the TCM flicks for the most part. I'm a little on the fence about the "multiple sequels" though, but if the first one turns out well we'll see what happens. Wonder if Bryniarski is reprising his role as Leatherface.

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=173&func=view&catid=42&id=68426

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D   NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 am

Sounds sucky to me.
Back to top Go down

NEW TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: LEATHERFACE 3D
Page 1 of 1