CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Marc™
7 posters

What Does Your Family Argue About?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

What Does Your Family Argue About? Empty What Does Your Family Argue About?

Post by Marc™ Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:00 am

What's is....or has been....the biggest "conflict" your family has butted heads over?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What Does Your Family Argue About? Empty Re: What Does Your Family Argue About?

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 am

The care of my father and most recently my brother's cancer treatment. You would not believe the bickering back and forth.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am

Damn, can't think of anything. I don't think they've bitterly argued over anything major.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:26 am

Tony Marino wrote:The care of my father and most recently my brother's cancer treatment. You would not believe the bickering back and forth.

Tony, I'm so sorry about your brother! I knew about the situation with your father but I don't remember reading anyhting about you brother cries
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 pm

I have to echo what Alan said, Tony. I am so sorry to read that about your brother. I know how close you and your siblings are, so I will be sure to include your family in my prayers tonight.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am

They argue about anything. I have 12 aunts and uncles on one side and 10 on the other; I couldn't care less anymore what pisses one of them off as long as no one brings anything stupid my way.

Case in point--my aunt got mad at my dad because he requested no kids at my grandma's 80th bday party. Understandable, because we were a very large party at an upscale, alcohol-providing establishment. Nobody gave two shyts that she was mad, them kids too rowdy anyway. But she held it for 3 years, then the anger trickled down to her children, who in turned attacked me--which is when I commenced to taking names and kicking azzes.

So to change my answer, we argue about ish that our parents start.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 am

my drug addict sister became paranoid schizophrenic due to prolonged drug use. She came to my house and attacked me several times until i finally had her arrested, which my mother didnt like. Eventually I had 2 years of court hearings, harassment, and stalking to put up with. She even told one judge that I came thru the electricity in her house to come and kill her. She had me arrested for something that she claimed i did while i was working.

In Jan she died of a drug overdose. I had been trying to get her hospitalized, others paid attorneys to keep her out of jail and hospitals. It was a mess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:05 pm