CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Being involved with people who never want to argue.

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Being involved with people who never want to argue. Empty Being involved with people who never want to argue.

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who seemed like they were afraid to argue, or disagree, with you? As if they were worried that it would be enough to make you call an end to the relationship if they ever opposed something you said. Personally, for me, I find that irritating.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Being involved with people who never want to argue. Empty Re: Being involved with people who never want to argue.

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Mmnope. We can argue. You prob won't win, but we can argue.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Being involved with people who never want to argue. Empty Re: Being involved with people who never want to argue.

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:31 am

i had a guy who hated the confrontation. he wouldnt discuss certain things, and if i brought it up, he would just walk away... ignore me and keep talking about something else as if i never brought the subject up. it was annoying

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:15 pm