Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Supernova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine Empty
PostSubject: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:45 pm

This is just SO sickening to hear about and know nobody's doing a damn thing to stop it:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43961620/ns/world_news-africa/

Things like this don't deserve to be called human beings and I'd be all for somebody rounding up all these 'men' responsible and executing them.

There's a big debate over what's going on and somebody pointed out when crisis strikes in Japan, this kind of stuff doesn't happen there, or you don't hear about it anyway, whereas when we had Katrina and the big storms hit Haiti, there was a lot of it reported. Somebody said it's the differences in the cultures in that in the African countries the women are treated like property...and this just brings me to a question, why? Who the hell decreed this so and how long ago was that that nobody there is deciding otherwise hundreds or thousands of years later? You can be sure if it was the men who were being raped, the government or whoever would make sure the police area is jam packed of armed guards for protection.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

This is a horrible situation. I can't help thinking that if Somolia was an oil rich country, the rest of the world would be a lot more involved. Starting with the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Indeeeeeeed, now I know there are a lot of countries that are like this but for being the 21st century and so much of the rest of the world being civilized and modernized and all that, how the hell is it that this place the women don't have any shoes, they live in shacks without any doors, they have 1 torch among them all, none of them have any weapons, they don't even have knives? If they were armed at all that would be some improvement but somehow the men are the only ones with access to weapons.

It's things like this that I think put in perspective, a lot of people blame religion for all the world's problems but religion is not what's making these men rape and kill the women, religion is not what's keeping food from these kids' mouths, religion is not what's taking all their aid and keeping it hoarded somewhere, that is just man's greed and man's dominance and hunger for power, it's mankind's own motives that are responsible for most of the problems with the world.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
This is a horrible situation. I can't help thinking that if Somolia was an oil rich country, the rest of the world would be a lot more involved. Starting with the U.S.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 am

This is why Americans should 'butt' into situations like this. We have to.stand for humanity. Unfortunately.....being that it's in Somalia.....I am so not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
This is why Americans should 'butt' into situations like this. We have to.stand for humanity. Unfortunately.....being that it's in Somalia.....I am so not surprised.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm

^ co-signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine   Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapists targeting Somalis fleeing famine
Page 1 of 1