CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Chris
Shale
femme fatale
7 posters

What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them? Empty What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them?

Post by femme fatale Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:48 am

Do you pretend to care, make up an excuse about being busy or tell them that you don't wanna talk?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them? Empty Re: What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them?

Post by Shale Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 am

I really have to go - see ya.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them? Empty Re: What do you do when someone is talking to you in person and you have no desire to talk to them?

Post by Chris Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 am

I make like I'm either busy, or have somewhere else I need to be.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:36 am

Depends. I'm liable to do all three, but most of the time, I'll just make up an excuse.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 am

I'll pretend to care for a minute, then make an excuse to leave, rarely do I ever just say, "I don't wanna talk"
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 am

I tune them out as much as possible, wait for a break and say I need to go now.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm sorry. We're you talking to me?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:36 pm