CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M. Empty Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M.

Post by Supernova Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 pm

I just saw this one the news. Philadelphia is apparently being plauged currently by teenaged flash mobs (I must be getting old already, what the HELL is a flash mob?) and the mayor has enacted a 9 P.M. curfew for everybody under 18 due to the fact that sabes que 'teenagers don't have any reason to be out that late', and anybody who is will be fined $300, their parents will be fined $500, and if the parents don't come and get the kids it becomes a matter for child services. What the hell? First night of curfew they had an epidemic of teenagers out past it, whoever these mobs are made up of if they're going to the trouble of criminally assaulting people I don't think they're going to care if the mayor says they need to be in bed at 9.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M. Empty Re: Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M.

Post by tmontyb Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:38 pm

It's just effing ridiculous that the Mayor of Philly had to enact this in the first place. WTF is wrong with the youth of today? I couldn't image getting involved in that type of thing to begin with. Sorry to rant, but it's a sad ass shame that these little bastards think it's cool to run rampant and assault people for no reason. I say fine the hell out of them. Maybe the parents with take better action with their evil spawn....... twisted
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M. Empty Re: Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M.

Post by Supernova Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm

tmontyb wrote:It's just effing ridiculous that the Mayor of Philly had to enact this in the first place. WTF is wrong with the youth of today? I couldn't image getting involved in that type of thing to begin with. Sorry to rant, but it's a sad ass shame that these little bastards think it's cool to run rampant and assault people for no reason. I say fine the hell out of them. Maybe the parents with take better action with their evil spawn....... twisted

Indeeeed, why's Philly trying to turn into London?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm

This is probably one of the first smart thing's Nutter has done in his entire time in office. Philadelphia is a mess of crime. We got a bunch of self-entitled people who think they're above the law and the average teens are no exception. We need to start cracking down on this violent crime stuff.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 am

Except if they're going out on rampages attacking people, they're not going to stop just because of a curfew and that's just going to punish anybody who actually has a night life and plans that extend past 9 P.M.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:41 am

tmontyb wrote:It's just effing ridiculous that the Mayor of Philly had to enact this in the first place. WTF is wrong with the youth of today? I couldn't image getting involved in that type of thing to begin with. Sorry to rant, but it's a sad ass shame that these little bastards think it's cool to run rampant and assault people for no reason. I say fine the hell out of them. Maybe the parents with take better action with their evil spawn....... twisted

Philadelphia teenagers fined $300 for being out after 9 P.M. 35166 Philly already has a high crime rate....it's a shame this adds to it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:53 am

Yeah exactly what the hell is going on, is there something in the water over there or what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:39 am