CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Supernova
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
8 posters

Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word? Empty Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:44 am

Oh, man. All night I have been working on a scrapbook of quotes, and I literally couldn't be for certain on how to spell "school". Ironic, I know!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word? Empty Re: Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 am

LOL bear hug Been there. Done that. Mine was much worse. The word was t-h-e. ROFLMAO!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word? Empty Re: Do you ever get so mentally taxed for whatever reason, and you can't spell a basic word?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 am

*scratching my head* Don't think that's ever happened to me.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Not to the point I can't spell it but there are times I type it out and then wonder 'is that right?' and of course it is, but it looks different. But what I really get is I get so messed up I can't think of the word, it's that whole tip of your tongue scenario taken to a new extreme.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Had it happen before. Kept spelling "interesting" as "intersting" Couldn't stop myself. lol
    ph balanced
    ph balanced
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by ph balanced Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Yes! I forgot how to spell "water"
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:LOL bear hug Been there. Done that. Mine was much worse. The word was t-h-e. ROFLMAO!

I remember awhile back, I could not for the life of me remember how to spell "Of"...I was like, O-V-E. eye roll
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 pm

I can't spell conscious (I spell it 'concious') or restaurant (I spell it 'resturant') to save my life. For some reason I just am blocked from remembering the correct way to spell these words. Spell checker is my friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:21 am