CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Never underestimate the mentally ill

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Never underestimate the mentally ill Empty Never underestimate the mentally ill

Post by Supernova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:00 pm

I got a postcard from Patch Adams today and he told me that for 10 months he's been writing to a man who is in a mental ward in Canada, and 2 weeks ago the man sent him 2 checks that cleared at the bank, for $660,000 to go towards the Gesundheit Hospital. He said he was both happy and shocked, and so are we.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Never underestimate the mentally ill Empty Re: Never underestimate the mentally ill

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

drama
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Never underestimate the mentally ill Empty Re: Never underestimate the mentally ill

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

With him in that mental state, I am surprised he is able to write checks that large.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 am

RedBedroom wrote:With him in that mental state, I am surprised he is able to write checks that large.

Really.
    I thought if they were wards then they don't have control over their own finances.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:41 am