Who do you think will be evicted? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think will be evicted?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Who do you think will be evicted? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will be evicted?   Who do you think will be evicted? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Kalia or Danielle? I'm hoping Kalia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be evicted?   Who do you think will be evicted? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

I am hoping Danielle gets the boot! I hate Danielle and Jeff had every reason to put her up and try to backdoor her. If Adam votes with them then Danielle is history.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be evicted?   Who do you think will be evicted? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:29 pm

I hope its Kalia. I like Danielle Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be evicted?   Who do you think will be evicted? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

The main reason I don't like Danielle is that in her season she used a guy to do her dirty work and then dumped him first chance she got. He ended up getting voted out because of her. She did the same thing to Dominic this season and the poor guy didn't have a chance, he took the fall for her dirty work and got voted out. Danielle was going to back door Jeff but didn't get the opportunity because Jeff found out she was going against their alliance and playing double sides and using Dominic to do all her dirty work. Goodbye Danielle don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be evicted?   Who do you think will be evicted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will be evicted?
Page 1 of 1