Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? Empty
PostSubject: Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?   Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 pm

What do you think? Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? Should a woman over fifty, perhaps nearing sixty, be legally permitted to go through with IVF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?   Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 am

If she paid for it, whatever. I don't think it's a good idea for her to do it though. You're slowing down at 50 and 60. I would hope she has a 30 yr old husband or something.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?   Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 am

I guess that's between her and her doctor.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?   Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

If she's paying for it & can afford to raise the kid it's her business. Don't like the idea of going as far as making it illegal. Although for the life of me I don't understand why she would want to, but not my business.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?   Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 am

I feel for the kids here. I dont understand how someone thinks it is ethical to implant a single woman who is 55, and then 5 yrs later the woman has a heart attack and drops dead.

I KNOW that anyone can die at anytime.. my dad was 30, i was 3 when he did. But WHY push the envelope? really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?   Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should there be an age limit for in-vitro fertilization?
Page 1 of 1