If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?

Go down 
+6
Cheaps
Supernova
Nhaiyel
Shale
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? Empty
PostSubject: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 am

Seems most people start smoking in their teens or early 20's. So, if somebody you are close to began smoking in their 30's, would you try to say something to get them to not keep going?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am

nope... none of my business... by 30+ they know the dangers. I actually tried my first cig last night to cross it off my bucket list. Will i smoke another... no. but if someone lectured me i tell them to go somewhere LOL
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 am

WHAT THE FUCK PLANET HAVE YOU BEEN ON??!!

You haven't heard about the health hazards of smoking? Are you STUPID or what?

Aren't they up to $6 a pack now? Why would you start a $60 a week addiction? And, you don't even get off on cigs.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

I would ask them why? Smokers usually start when they're kids, due to peer pressure or youthful curiosity. It wouldn't make that much sense to me why someone in their 30's who was able to coast through the common phase where people start smoking would suddenly get the urge to begin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 am

Here's the part I don't get...it's not like we're 60 years ago when nobody thought cigarettes were bad, that they didn't know they caused cancer...today EVERYBODY knows this, everybody KNOWS what they are getting themselves into, everybody KNOWS they're addictive and that it's an expensive habit, so I would really love to know why anybody would willingly walk into that in the first place today. And yeah by 30 there is no excuse that you did not know what the risks were.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Seems most people start smoking in their teens or early 20's. So, if somebody you are close to began smoking in their 30's, would you try to say something to get them to not keep going?

I'd probably ask why. After they answered my question... I'd ask them for a ciggy (Cigarette).
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 am

I'd ask why too. If they insist to keep going.....then I just won't be around them when they do.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

Opa Shale wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK PLANET HAVE YOU BEEN ON??!!

You haven't heard about the health hazards of smoking? Are you STUPID or what?

Aren't they up to $6 a pack now? Why would you start a $60 a week addiction? And, you don't even get off on cigs.

$12.00 a pack here in NY Shale!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:23 am

Not my business if they want to smoke. At 30 they are more than aware of the consequences of smoking.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I would ask them 'why now?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 pm

I'd probably make some smartass comment.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

$12.00 a pack here in NY Shale!

Soon it's going to be like Airplane!, "I've found the tunnel, Johnson, it's this way! $25 for a cigarette is too much!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?   If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them? Empty

Back to top Go down

If someone you knew began smoking at age 30+, would you say anything to them?
Page 1 of 1