Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?

Go down 
+2
Supernova
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I ran into a man who used to be a sales manager at a place I worked at. I know I had the right person. His name is Rex and so that is an uncommon name and though it had been a while, I totally remembered his quiet nature and nervous mannerisms.

Anyway, he pretended not to have ever worked at the place. It was very awkward. He did not work there long and was let go, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked. It is just strange though.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:33 pm

No but I've ran into people who I couldn't recognize but they knew me.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Once. A woman who worked in the same building I did many years ago. Ran into her at a Hallmark store awhile back, and she kept shaking her head that she didn't remember me. But I know she did.

She didn't like me, though. We were friendly, but then she pulled a sneaky on me one evening when I found myself as her guest at a Mary Kay "meeting" whose purpose was to solicit new members. I wasn't interested and I think she knew I was far from happy. From the next day forward her attitude around me changed.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
Once. A woman who worked in the same building I did many years ago. Ran into her at a Hallmark store awhile back, and she kept shaking her head that she didn't remember me. But I know she did.

She didn't like me, though. We were friendly, but then she pulled a sneaky on me one evening when I found myself as her guest at a Mary Kay "meeting" whose purpose was to solicit new members. I wasn't interested and I think she knew I was far from happy. From the next day forward her attitude around me changed.

Off topic, but isn't Mary Kay the worst? I have only been to one party, but the host pulled all of us into a different room, one by one, to do a high pressure pitch on becoming a sales person for them. It was very uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

Off topic, but isn't Mary Kay the worst? I have only been to one party, but the host pulled all of us into a different room, one by one, to do a high pressure pitch on becoming a sales person for them. It was very uncomfortable.

Interesting. Well, they didn't do it at this one I attended, although it was obvious why we were there. I hate high-pressure tactics, and I wouldn't sell for them unless it was the last job on earth.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Supernova wrote:
No but I've ran into people who I couldn't recognize but they knew me.

i've had that happen to me plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 am

I live my life in compartments i swear. I have had several people approach me and i had NO freakin clue as to who they were. Even when they told me and where i knew them from, it still didnt ring a bell.

I think that when I am done with a portion of my life, that is it, I wipe it from my head! lol
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 am

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?   Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever ran into anyone who pretended not to know you when you knew they did?
Page 1 of 1