CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
Hyacinth Girl
Supernova
CeCe
Tony Marino
Chris
10 posters

On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom? Empty On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom?

Post by Chris Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:53 pm

As sort of a spin off from the last thread about sleep; let me ask you this --

How many times a night do you usually get up to use the bathroom?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom? Empty Re: On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Not very often but when I have those restless nights I usually end up going to the bathroom.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom? Empty Re: On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom?

Post by CeCe Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:21 pm

0-1
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

CeCe wrote:0-1

^ Usually 0.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Usually 2-3 times for me.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 pm

None....unless I've been drinking before I went to bed.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 pm

One at most.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Usually none. I'm pretty sure I take care of business before I go to sleep just to ensure that my sleep isn't interrupted.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 am

I don't get up in the middle of the night to go that often. Maybe only one or twice a week.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 am

Almost never.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 am

captainbryce wrote:Usually none. I'm pretty sure I take care of business before I go to sleep just to ensure that my sleep isn't interrupted.
    Says the boy with the walnut sized prostate. Enjoy your youth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 pm