CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Bluesmama
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
Cheaps
8 posters

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop Empty Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 am

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop Empty Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

Funny in some parts of the video the dog actually looks like he is playing and he is wagging his tail. The owner of the dog should be responsible for whatever medical bills are incurred by the victims of the dog bites.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop Empty Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:17 pm

I feel bad for the people who were bit but also for the dog.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Stupid people and their dogs!

When you own an attack dog, you cannot afford to make one single slip. One escape is all it takes.

We used to have a neighbor that had a mean rottweiler and that dog was always breaking free. Chased a pregnant woman into her car and killed one of her cats. They were cited many times. Dog is finally gone.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 pm

The guy obviously bought it and kept it the backyard without giving it much or any home training. Pitbull's are menaces and it wouldn't bother me if they were outlawed....unlike dobermans and rottweilers, they aren't as smart or easy to train. And the owner was a dick for not keeping it locked up properly, and should be fined.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I'll watch this later.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Tony Marino wrote:... The owner of the dog should be responsible for whatever medical bills are incurred by the victims of the dog bites.
    Damn str8!! He should probably be facing multiple lawsuits to cover that and the pain and anguish.

Here in Miami-Dade County you are supposed to have a $300K insurance policy if you own a pit bull. I know, I know it ain't necessarily the breed - but ppl who own pit bulls here have them only for their viciousness in a fight in the namesake 'pit.'
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Why did that jerk even have a pitbull in his backyard to begin with??? I hate it when people get vicious dogs just to seem more alpha. They almost never train them to be obedient or when to attack. They just have them there for the sake of seeming badass and then act like "oops" when it gets loose & attacks bystanders.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

I knew they were going to put him down before I finished the video. Oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:35 am