CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Marc™
Alan Smithee
Shale
Cheaps
CeCe
Tony Marino
10 posters

Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed  Empty Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's every man's worst nightmare.

Zhang Nan, of China, was bathing with live eels in order to cleanse his skin when things went horribly wrong. According to Metro, one of the small eels managed to not only swim up his urethra, but actually made it all the way to his bladder.

"I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realized a small eel had gone into the end of my penis," the 56-year-old told the British paper.

The eel bath is similar to more common "fish pedicures" in which small sea creatures remove layers of dead skin.

Nan was rushed to the hospital where a three-hour operation removed the slimy little menace. Metro reports that by the time the eel was extracted, it was already dead.

http://www.aol.com/2011/09/13/eel-swims-up-mans-penis_n_960865.html

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed  Empty Re: Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed

Post by CeCe Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 am

Shocked
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed  Empty Re: Eel Swims Up Man's Penis, Has To Be Surgically Removed

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am

Crazy beans.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:23 am

Years ago I wrote an article for a nudist publication on this subject.

Things That Go Bump In The Water
    A Scary Story by Shale Stone
    22 July 2001

As an avid beachgoer, who likes to get his all-over tan at Haulover, some of my beach friends have noticed that no matter how hot, humid and windless the day, I stay on the beach and do not join the throngs in the water. OK, I'm mildly phobic of being eaten or even being snacked on by a shark.

(SNIP - Long section on shark attack stats)

On my summer visits to Mississippi, my Aunt Sarah didn't help alleviate my apprehensions about creatures in the depths. When my male cousins and I were going off on our explorations of the countryside, where there were any number of ponds and streams to skinny-dip in, Aunt Sarah would always warn us "Don't let the turtles get your worm!"

We were very aware of what lived in the ponds and streams, having frequently seen the snakes and turtles that would slip off the logs near the water when we arrived. There was also the mean looking snapping turtle, which could have been a real menace if it decided your foot was too close to where it was lying on the bottom. I remember watching as some older cousins were playing with a huge rock of a beast. The turtle finally grabbed the stick they were teasing it with and snapped it in two. Pause to think what it would be like if that stick were your foot. Or worse, your worm.

Which brings me to a whole other realm of phobia for men. While swimming naked in the ocean with a deep, dark, all-over tan might protect you from the notice of sharks, what's protecting your worm from some smaller hunter. On July 15th, there was a headline in The Miami Herald's "Around South Florida" that read, "Beachgoer attacked by unidentified fish." The article said that a fish nipping at his toes in the ocean, ended the day at the beach for this man. Just before 1 p.m. the fish bit the man's foot and he was transported to the hospital to undergo minor surgery. The Miami Beach Patrol could only speculate on whether it was a barracuda or a bluefish. They also said that these cases were isolated but this was the second one of the summer.

OK guys, how many of you just thought about appendages other than toes that this nibbling fish might have tried at Haulover? Can you think of any Prince Albert?

These things do happen you know. Fortunately, not that often in North America. However, on July 6th 2001, there was a news report in the Herald Sun (Australia) of two Papua New Guinea fishermen who bled to death after some piranha-like river fish bit off their penises. Apparently the fishermen were doing what so many beachgoers at Haulover do; run out in the water to take a leak. The fish, it seems, exhibit the piranha's trait of following a trail of urine in the water, swimming to its source and then taking a bite with its razor sharp teeth. No one yet knows exactly what the piranha-like fish is, or how it showed up in Asian waters, but needless to say the fishermen are terrified. They will probably start wearing clothes in the water, and piss before going in.

As if this trait of the piranha wasn't enough for the poor naked inhabitants of the Amazon area of South America, they have another nasty little fish reason to cover their genitals, and this one could affect women as well. There's a parasitic fish, a member of the catfish family about an inch long, called the Candirus Vandellia Cirrhosa. According to Encyclopaedia Britannica, it too follows a urine stream to the victim, but enters the urethra when it gets there. Once in the urethral passage it erects the short spines on its gill covers and can only be removed by surgery.

Humans are not the intended victim, but just like those who are tasted and spit out by sharks, it hurts nonetheless. These little fish were designed to seek out the nitrogen that would lead them to the gill chambers of other fish where they would lodge themselves and feed on the host's blood. However, it can't distinguish gill nitrogen from pee and sometimes go into the wrong hole.

Thought you all might appreciate this bit of information. As for me, I'll continue laying on the beach getting rid of tan lines in case I ever find myself in shark infested oceans. And, although I hate to sound like Aunt Sarah, I'd advise you watch your worm when it wiggles around creatures of the deep.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:25 am

Ill never swim naked in the ocean again!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:10 pm

They really did surgery?

A tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time.

A week after arriving back home, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results. The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says: "I've got bad news for you - you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it".

The man looks a little perplexed and says: "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc".

The doctor answers: "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis".

The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion".

The doctor replies: "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice".

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims: "Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vely lare disease".

The guy says to the doctor: "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs: "Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money that way. No need to opelate!"

"Oh, Thank God!", the man replies.

"Yes", says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Dick fall off by hiself! You save money."
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:They really did surgery?

LMAO! That was great Uncle!!!!!
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Ill never swim naked in the ocean again!!

Again? laughing
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:18 pm

That was cringe worthy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Yikes! Sorry, guys...that must have been a hard post to read!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 pm

It's like Grey's Anatomy come to life. FORGIVENESS MAN
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 pm

< shudders >

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:36 am