CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea? Empty Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea?

Post by Supernova Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm

There's been a lot of talk about a third Ghostbusters movie for a long time and for a while it looked like it would actually happen and it still might. Are you for or against a third one? And if you're for, what do you think should happen in the movie?

I've never personally been FOR a third movie but I always figured IF they did it, instead of a 'passing the torch' down onto four new guys, it should be the Ghostbusters had kids and the kids followed in their father's footsteps in the business. And to make it interesting, I always figured it'd be good if they had daughters, because they would have part of their fathers in them, and can you imagine what Egon and Peter's kids would be like?
    But I digress, what's everybody think?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea? Empty Re: Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea?

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I'm interested in seeing how they'll pull this off, but I do think they are very LATE. The last movie was in 1989. It's 21 years. Just like with this Roger Rabbit sequel that's supposed to be coming out. A whole generation has been born and grown up since then.

But I prefer a sequel to a remake.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea? Empty Re: Ghostbusters III: Good or bad idea?

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

JB wrote:I'm interested in seeing how they'll pull this off, but I do think they are very LATE. The last movie was in 1989. It's 21 years. Just like with this Roger Rabbit sequel that's supposed to be coming out. A whole generation has been born and grown up since then.

But I prefer a sequel to a remake.

Yeah, really. Give me a sequel any day. Should be interesting to see how the CGI is handled in 2010. In the first two movies, the generated images were very cheesy.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

bump
    There's an internet rumor going around that Bill Hader and Will Forte may be joining the cast.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:29 am

Chris wrote: bump
    There's an internet rumor going around that Bill Hader and Will Forte may be joining the cast.

Well who the hell are they? I hope this movie NEVER gets made, I just can't see it working, no matter what they do.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

Supernova wrote:
    Chris wrote: bump

Well who the hell are they? I hope this movie NEVER gets made, I just can't see it working, no matter what they do.

Current cast members of SNL.

As for the movie itself, it does seem a bit...tardy. lol
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 am

Chris wrote: As for the movie itself, it does seem a bit...tardy. lol

Like I said, 21 years, going on 22 now, if they had done it 10 years ago, maybe, but now? no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:41 pm