Cashing a check not at the bank. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cashing a check not at the bank.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Cashing a check not at the bank. Empty
PostSubject: Cashing a check not at the bank.   Cashing a check not at the bank. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 am

Have you ever cashed a check at a liquor store, or check cashing place? A cousin of mine habitually cashes his checks at check cashing places; I don't know why, but it bothers me. I'm always trying to convince to open up an account at my credit union so that he can keep all of his money, but he refuses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Cashing a check not at the bank.   Cashing a check not at the bank. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:50 am

No. Even back when i cashed checks I only used my bank and now I only deposit the check. I use the ATM if I ned cash.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Cashing a check not at the bank.   Cashing a check not at the bank. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 am

Yeah, I have used a check cashing place before...but that was because I didn't make it to the bank in time and they were closed and I needed my money right away. I always dealt with banks. Perhaps your cousin is on ChexSystems and it's the reason he has to use check cashing places. Or he just doesn't want to have a paper trail. Some people are like that. A friend of mine used to work at one and I would visit her and sit with her at work. She would cash 2k and 3k paychecks from people weekly. They didn't want to deal with a bank because they didn't want that trail.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Cashing a check not at the bank.   Cashing a check not at the bank. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:34 pm

^^That's kinda how I was, I didn't want to deal with a bank. I barely opened my first checking account a little over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Cashing a check not at the bank.   Cashing a check not at the bank. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

I have but I use the bank most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cashing a check not at the bank.   Cashing a check not at the bank. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cashing a check not at the bank.
Page 1 of 1