CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
sue67
SecHandNews
TSJToddFan
allison13
Jason B.
trevorrules2
Tony Marino
ForeverJash
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Kral
TSJFan4Ever
16 posters

Is this a friendly board to post on?

Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this a friendly board to post on?

Post by Pilaring Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 am

CrazyForGaga wrote:After all the stupidity and favoritism that has gone down at SOC like you guys say, I guess SOC's dying popularity is what they have coming to them! Interesting how only particular posters get banned, while coughbullsh*tbiatchgirlcough gets to stay. That's what I have noticed too, the traffic has gone crucially down, way down. I'm in Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 56354 with your icon.

Glad you liked the icon, the raw brutal honesty of Tea coupled with Todd's tenderness was amazing, so TnT!

Btw, I miss Kyle, too. I wish TIIC kept Kyle and jettisoned Ford who I detest.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this a friendly board to post on?

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:01 am

Hey I just thought of another SOC hall of shamer. Is that Heather bitch still posting there?
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 am

Kral wrote:Hey I just thought of another SOC hall of shamer. Is that Heather bitch still posting there?

HeatherHCB, I remember that idiot. I really wanted to throttle that twit, and was given a vacation for telling her that her posts read like something someone whose father and mother were also their grandfather and sister would say.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 pm

The one I avoid like the plague is Thisismoi, she can't defend her favs, John Cole, and Rex with out Todd bashing. I have mentioned to her a lot that what one does does not excuse another but I have given up. Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 854221
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

pisces33 wrote:The one I avoid like the plague is Thisismoi, she can't defend her favs, John Cole, and Rex with out Todd bashing. I have mentioned to her a lot that what one does does not excuse another but I have given up. Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 854221

Yes, Thisismoi has "passive aggressive" down to an annoying science.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:23 pm

And yet she claims to be fair and open minded. I haven't missed that cesspool one bit. I've gone over every now and then to check, but thisismoi and nancy and a few others have kept me form wanting to do anything more than take a quick glance. Those two are as biased and close-minded as they come. Their ONLY defence is to try and turn it into a Todd-bashing session because they really is no defence for the things John, Cole and others do. It's hard to believe these are grown women. They act like high schoolers and even then, I'm insulting many high schoolers I've worked with.... okay - middle schoolers fits much better. The Todd haters act like middle schoolers.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Kral wrote:Hey I just thought of another SOC hall of shamer. Is that Heather bitch still posting there?

Yes...... and bitter TnB\Blair fans are the worse and went on full blown Todd bashing kick a couple of years ago I liked Blair when she was doing things like making Asa beg to live and hitting Luna with a pick-up truck but when the whole St.Blair of the she-wolves abused wife crud started I bailed on the character but have come around since Eli I don't get all the lashing out because TnB is over it's silly they where gold for a time then Tea showed up Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 922976 Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 678525
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah - heather is still there, posting and bashing away.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Not so much anymore along with a lot of the other bitter Blair fans I think Blair and Eli pairing calmed them down somewhat but I'm guessing if Eli is going out the door( which I don't think he is), the Eli is being ruined to make Todd look good threads will start like they always do when someone other then Todd is doing awful things.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Heather is such a BRAT. The others mostly come off like bitter, uppity, dateless women whose vibrators don't work...but Heather is like a damn middle schooler. She posts at SON and ABC.com too. Ugh. TnB/Blair fans are a special breed of pathetic, who resent it when isn't Todd positioned to keep Blair viable. They know that he'll thrive in virtually every pairing they put him in, because he's that commanding. Blair w/o Todd isn't as much of a sure bet and so they hate it when he isn't on her leash because they know w/o him she loses standing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 pm

That's the sad thing about Blaire - despite KDP singing the praises of whatever guy she's with, and bashing Todd, all of Blaire's pairings have been HUGE failures. TPTB threw everything they could at JoHo and, with KDP's help, pimped them as if they were OLTL's saving grace. Instead, they were one of the most colossal failures on the show. Blaire & Spencer were another huge failure. Blaire hasn't had any successful pairings, while all of Todd's pairings have been hugely successful. I think that drives the Todd haters crazy. The majority of them seem to be disgruntled RH or Blaire fans who can't stand the thought that Trevor has so successfully made Todd his own. I know some of the posters we've been talking about are huge RH fans that delighted in bashing Trevor any chance they had. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them were the ones who were threatening Trevor and his family a few years back. Some RH fans have accepted Trevor as Todd and moved on, while others seem unable to get out of the past. Some of the nastiest posters on the boards are bitter RH fans, which is sad. RH deserves better than fans like that. KDP fans are another breed of bitterness and resentment. Trevor shines in every pairing he's in. Heck - even Tarty had fans due to the incredible chemistry between Trevor and Susan. That says something - that Todd can be hotter in scenes with his former rape victim than Blaire can be with her corrupt cop. That must have hit Blaire fans really hard. It really is pathetic how hard they think.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

It was always funny to me that RH fans so heavily resent TSJ, as though RH was fired for the purpose of TSJ taking over the role. RH quit the show. He was the one who took his Todd away from them. If they're going to be pissed at anyone for losing that portrayal of Todd, wouldn't it make sense to levy it at the man himself? Not that I would even advocate that. RH was tired of the role and wanted something else. Get over it. This is a lot less personal to actors than it is to fans. To actors, it's just a job.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I don't think the big RH fans get that Todd is a character. They say the "real" Todd would not say or do something or other.Actors act out the script they are given and RH would be no exception. No one plays Todd better than TSJ, and long may he stay. Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 Icon_smile
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 pm

pisces33 wrote:I don't think the big RH fans get that Todd is a character. They say the "real" Todd would not say or do something or other.Actors act out the script they are given and RH would be no exception. No one plays Todd better than TSJ, and long may he stay. Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 Icon_smile

That "real Todd wouldn't..." crap is a load of bull. The biggest ones that they complain about is when they show writes Todd as being emotional or getting beat up, as if RH's Todd never cried or got manhandled. I used to have links to YT videos of RH's Todd sobbing and getting his ass handed to him saved just for the purpose of throwing it in their faces when they went off on those half cocked tangents.

Last edited by TSJToddFan on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

RH would act out the script he was handed or else, I think some of the "real" Todd fanatics actually think he is a real person and that is sad. Actors can't dictate what their characters say or do, that is up to the writers to decide.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am

I guess I should warn those that still post on soc, nancy1111 is back as beccamc28, bothering Todd fans trying to be sly and insult Todd fans by anweringa another and put a cheap shot in about a poster without naming them, also stalking and Liz the mod is up to her old tricks again harrasing Todd fans while letting bait threads ( see coltsfan) and post to go on.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 Empty So That's Nancy Hun

Post by trevorrules2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am

sue67 wrote:I guess I should warn those that still post on soc, nancy1111 is back as beccamc28, bothering Todd fans trying to be sly and insult Todd fans by anweringa another and put a cheap shot in about a poster without naming them, also stalking and Liz the mod is up to her old tricks again harrasing Todd fans while letting bait threads ( see coltsfan) and post to go on.

Am lurking there didn't realize beccamc28 is Nancy. Did Nancy get banned and is back with this user name?

I bet if she was the mods wouldn't do a damn thing to her what they did to me when I was ratted out.

And as for Liz she's a bias agenda bitch any way. Excuse me for saying this.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 am

I don't know if she did get banded I don't see Liz doing that, it seems more like a case of what abcsoaps94 did changing her name so the all the ignore features wouldn't kick in it's no fun when your prey ignores you LOL.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 am

What gets me is being merged, yesterday of the first ten posts, eight were about James, on the first page there were two about John, one for and mine against, mine was merged into the one for John, Is this a friendly board to post on? - Page 3 256228 and the James posts still took up most of the page. Awhile back I had a post and then another appeared identical to mine except one word was changed and they both stayed. I guess they have their pets and I am not one, lol.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am

sue67 wrote:I don't know if she did get banded I don't see Liz doing that, it seems more like a case of what abcsoaps94 did changing her name so the all the ignore features wouldn't kick in it's no fun when your prey ignores you LOL.

What is her user name now? I remember her polls, they made me feel like a lab rat, the way she tried to psychoanalyse us. She made it to my ignore list in record time, lol.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm

The mods on SOC are SOOOO biased! Anyone who hates Todd and bashes hi and his fans gets away with murder. Remember when they were allowing all those posts from Todd haters saying Todd fans deserved to be raped? The ONLY reason they finally posted a warning was because I C&Ped a bunch of those posts to Dan. I hoe someone there reports that Nancy is back with another username. Wonder if she finally did get a bunch of infractions and is now using a new username. I got turned off by Liz years ago back when I watched GH and saw how biased she was.

ABCSoapsfan made it to my blocked list in record time, too.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Pisces I don't see her on the board anymore under any name she used Tazmainangel or something for a while.
    TSJfan4Ever....yah you can tell how bias the mods are by who is in their friends list they got smart and stopped posting in the profile threads but that just means that they do it under the radar now.
    The Todd haters or anti-Todd posters..whatever LOL are now openly complaining about other posters in threads without naming them without getting pulled.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Sue, okay I remember her, she was even worse under that name.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Sue - sounds like it's just gotten worse, then. That cesspool will be nothing but Todd haters soon and they wont have the Todd fans to attack. It's really sad that Dan doesn't care enough to put a stop to it and find mods who can remain impartial. It's fine to have your likes and dislikes but only picking on those who don't agree with you and allowing bashing to go and and the constant attacks, while you go all Nazi on anyone who doesn't agree with you... well - the OLTL sure is living up to SOC's reputation of being such a nasty place to post. From what I've seen of SZ, it's a much better place than SOC, and SZ has a reputation for now being too nice. SOC is right up there with TWOP and the other trashy boards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:38 am