Heard a farfetched rumor Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heard a farfetched rumor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Heard a farfetched rumor Empty
PostSubject: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 am

I heard a farfetched rumor that ELI was the one who pushed Marty down the stairs and ordered the attack on Ford. I don't know if I believe it, but it sounds weird. What if HE was Ford and James' father?! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Bump.

I'm hearing more and more rumors that say Eli is the one behind all of these whodunits!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Ooooooh - that would be an interesting twist! He framed Todd to keep Todd away from Blaire? Wonder what his motive would be. It would be interesting is he turned out to be their Dad. He doesn't look old enough to be Dad to someone Robert Ford's age, though.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:43 pm

I'm thinking it was Ross behind the whole thing, with Eli working as his accomplice. Ross would have a reason, Dani, to want to frame Todd for murder. And the actor who plays him looks about age appropriate to be Ford and James' father. Should be interesting. Rumors are that Ross is coming back in a big way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Ross with Eli as his accomplish would be interesting and Ross certainly has motive. I just wish they'd follow through and have the creep arrested for his crimes. Part of the deal was that he sacrificed Dani to keep his hiney out of jail - some father he is. If he comes back, I want Dani to see him for the violent bastard that he is and then he can go to jail for all of his crimes, seeing as how he lacks remorse or guilt for what he did.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Would love to see Ross turn on Dani, but how much abuse would he have to heap on her before she "got" it?
Already he kidnapped her at gunpoint but she still clings to her like a whimpering puppy. Does he need to slap her around a few times for it to resonate?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm

I hope its not Eli I like him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 am

Dani's pretty dense - maybe if he took a page from Cole's book and tried to murder Todd right in front of her? Nah - he tried to get Dani to kill herself and that didn't open up her eyes and he tried to kill Téa and that didn't faze her. I really don't know what it would take to wake that girl up when it comes to Ross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard a farfetched rumor   Heard a farfetched rumor Empty

Back to top Go down

Heard a farfetched rumor
Page 1 of 1