Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?

Go down 
+7
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Supernova
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

Has anyone ever walked in on you while you were in the shower/bathtub or sitting on the toilet? If so, did you get mad, or were you calm about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 am

Yes, while in the shower and on toilet. I was calm about it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 am

It happens. I am calm about it (being a nudist helps get over all that).

I was using the urinal at the theater men's room when one of the female managers walked thru. I think she was embarrassed. But, I remember they had female attendants in the men's room at the Frankfurt airport when I was a young man. It was a shock to me at the time, but still manned up to the urinal like the Germans.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 am

Not much, but one time when I was a kid, I was taking a bath and my father barged in because he didn't know I was in there and he had the stomach flu...that was a very embarrassing night, thank God the bubbles covered everything.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah a few times when I was in the shower. I was pretty calm about it. Once a friend of mine pulled a psycho joke on me coming in, knife in hand, pulling the curtain aside and screamed as loud as he could! I almost jumped down the drain LOL but we found it funny afterwards!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah. Just told them to get out.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 pm

"It's occupied" does the trick. No biggie.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm

had this one guy friend who insisted on barging in on me when i was in the shower... even if i locked the door, he would pick the lock and talk to me instead of waiting for me to get out

after a few times of him doing this while i visited him in another state... i stopped visiting him. i like my private shower time.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

A few times in the shower. Fortunately the doors are the type that can't be seen through. Happened a time or two in public when the lock was broken. Couldn't really get annoyed with them about that.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes. I was at a house warming party, using the rest room and the homeowner was giving a tour and used the door that led to the bathroom from the master bedroom. I was so embarrassed and pissed.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Not only did my ex barge in while I was on the toilet....he threw my cell phone at me because he found out I had sent my friend a picture for his contact icon! That didn't last LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?   Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
Page 1 of 1