Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?

Go down 
+4
JM130ELM
Chris
MandyPerfumeGirl
Marc™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? Empty
PostSubject: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am

Early to midway through, you just knew this wasn't gonna work so you bailed? I did once. Met a girl online and we agreed to meet up at the mall. We did not click. We spent 15 minutes making quasi-snarkly remarks about how bad the date was going. I told her I had to use the restroom, and well.....

(Don't feel bad for the trick, she was thrilled to see me get up. I'm thinking she probably ducked out too.)
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:19 pm

lol, yes, I've bailed out on a date myself. I met a guy online and we met in person at the movies. While we were sitting there, he had this whole attitude like "Well, I'm bored and I don't have anything else to do, so I'll do this with you." Before the movie even started I said I had to go to the bathroom and left.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm

I did the bathroom thing too. When I was seventeen, I went on a date with a girl that I didn't even wanna go out with; my boys pushed me into hollering at her. We agreed to go see The Cable Guy. I pick her up, and instead of going directly to the show, she has me swing over to pick up her best friend and her brother. Apparently, they were going to the movies with us, although we didn't agree to that beforehand. So I got all these people piled up in my car. They're chatting amongst each other, while I'm not saying much. I was just so annoyed and it was a miserable date. Midway through the movie, I told her I had to use the restroom. In fact, I did. But when I left, and was walking back to the theater, something compelled me to just leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Chris wrote:
I did the bathroom thing too. When I was seventeen, I went on a date with a girl that I didn't even wanna go out with; my boys pushed me into hollering at her. We agreed to go see The Cable Guy. I pick her up, and instead of going directly to the show, she has me swing over to pick up her best friend and her brother. Apparently, they were going to the movies with us, although we didn't agree to that beforehand. So I got all these people piled up in my car. They're chatting amongst each other, while I'm not saying much. I was just so annoyed and it was a miserable date. Midway through the movie, I told her I had to use the restroom. In fact, I did. But when I left, and was walking back to the theater, something compelled me to just leave.

You were their ride and you left? laughing
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Umm, not quite. But I do have a similar story to Chris's......I did walk out on a guy I had just met at the mall. I was just there shopping, he was just following me around that day and I didn't know who the hell he was. So in any case, we strike up a conversation and he was asking me what I was doing later and asked for my number. I told him I was going to the movies and if he wanted to come chill out with me, I'll give him my number afterwards. So he did and while we were watching the movie, I told him I had to go to the bathroom. And yeah, I just bounced.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 am

I also met someone at the mall. No chemistry whatsoever. We just stood there looking at each other struggling to come up with small talk. I lied about ordering some food, told him I needed to pick it up and would be back. He said he had to make a phone call and would be back too. About 20 mins. later, we spotted each other walking in the opposite direction of the spot we said we'd meet back up at.
We both had this "oh well" expression our faces and kept walking past each other. lol
Back to top Go down
RiteDiva
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
RiteDiva

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 am

I have a history of walking out in the middle of a date. Many times, it is not the prudent thing to do at the time, but if it doesn't feel right, I'll walk. Lemme see, there was the guy who took me to a movie on the other side of town - WAYYYY on the other side of town, putting a very bad area between the movie theater and my home. In the theater, he tried to do the intimate thing and I pushed his hands away several times. Each time I pushed his hand away, he held me tighter and closer with one hand and continued with the other hand. Finally, I threw the popcorn at him, got up and walked out.

It was dark out, chilly and I didn't have a wrap, but I didn't notice the cold for several miles. I was really angry when I left the theater. I walked for about 8 miles when I became aware of one car driving by me several times from both directions. It was after I had walked right straight through the bad section of town that I became aware of this one repetitive car. After several slow drive-bys, this one car seemed to disappear. Good!

Then as I approached a dark intersection, the car appeared and approached as I was walking across the street. From behind me, a male voice asked me where I was going. I turned around and saw a man showing me an ID with a badge next to it. He was a cop in an unmarked cruiser. I told him I was going home.

Then he wanted to know where I was walking from. I told him.
He asked me if I was familiar with the city and the areas I had already walked through. Yep.
He wanted to know how much further I had to go. From that point, it was another 5-6 miles. He motioned for me to get in his car, he'd take me home. I got in and he took me the rest of the way home.

I don't care what anyone says or thinks, cops are cool.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 am

RitaDiva, it sucks that you were put in that position and I think you did the right thing by trusting your "gut". If you couldn't get a cab or had no one to call for a ride, I can't fault you for accepting the ride from the cop but was he in uniform or plain clothes? I'm just saying it wouldn't have been the first time someone impersonated a cop. (chills) Your story kind of sounds like the beginning of a TV crime show. I'm very glad it wasn't and you weren't jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?   Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Walked Out on a Bad Date?
Page 1 of 1