Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. Empty
PostSubject: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 am

What food tends to be served at your family get togethers that you have force yourself to eat, despite having a low tolerance for it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 am

Force my self to eat? None, If there's something there I don't care for, then I won't put it on my plate.

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 am

cheaps wrote:
Force my self to eat? None, If there's something there I don't care for, then I won't put it on my plate.

THIS, but all the time it's potato salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, when it comes time for a large meal there is plenty of stuff that I will not touch.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:34 am

Most of the food I like that is served at family get togethers except fish. If there is any fish dish I just pass over it.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 am

Rutabagas. I don't eat them period.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 pm

I can't stand that greenbean casserole that is so popular, and it seems to make appearances at more and more tables.

My mother-in-law used to make a mac 'n' cheese that was just gross. She'd had cream of mushroom soup to it, but the only cheese in it was some sprinkled on top.

My own mother's potato salad was terrible. She added too much vinegar.

At our Thanksgiving table most people pass over the candied yams. We know that a lot of people don't like that dish but we do, so it's mostly for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
I can't stand that greenbean casserole that is so popular, and it seems to make appearances at more and more tables.

My mother-in-law used to make a mac 'n' cheese that was just gross. She'd add cream of mushroom soup to it, but the only cheese in it was some sprinkled on top.

My own mother's potato salad was terrible. She added too much vinegar.

At our Thanksgiving table most people pass over the candied yams. We know that a lot of people don't like that dish but we do, so it's mostly for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

cheaps wrote:

What she said. Typically that means sweet potatoes/yams.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

What she said. Typically that means sweet potatoes/yams.

faints SWEET POTATOES?!?!?!? BLASPHEME!
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Potato salad or macaroni salad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

At EVERY gathering my son's uncle's girlfriend makes sloppy joe and she does not think she has to drain the grease. It is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.   Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand. Empty

Back to top Go down

Food that gets served at family get-togethers that you can't stand.
Page 1 of 1