3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone Empty
PostSubject: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/19/alfie-aldridge-toddler-flees-preschool-walks-home_n_1019976.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl10%7Csec3_lnk1%7C105662

It's a sad state of affairs when the 3 year old children are smarter than the trained professional adults. How stupid can these people be? But damn that boy sure knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 am

So much for supervision.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

This incompetence is nothing new. The school "lost" my daughter twice. Once on the playground & another when she was loose in the school. The hell I raised is probably still talked about. I finally took her out & homeschooled her after another type of incident took place. I would have preferred for her to have the socialization & some of the services the school provided but I had just had it.

Honestly this is not surprising. I'm just glad nothing happened to him. These dumbasses should be fired. The mother is smart to move him to another school & fortunate to have that option. I can't believe HuffPo actually has a "Does the school deserve the blame?" poll on the site. Really?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 am

CeCe wrote:
This incompetence is nothing new. The school "lost" my daughter twice. Once on the playground & another when she was loose in the school. The hell I raised is probably still talked about. I finally took her out & homeschooled her after another type of incident took place. I would have preferred for her to have the socialization & some of the services the school provided but I had just had it.

Honestly this is not surprising. I'm just glad nothing happened to him. These dumbasses should be fired. The mother is smart to move him to another school & fortunate to have that option. I can't believe HuffPo actually has a "Does the school deserve the blame?" poll on the site. Really?

What I can't believe is 20% of the morons who voted say it's NOT The school's fault, well then whose is it?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 am

HuffPo has seriously sucked since the AOL merger. I used to enjoy the articles & the forum there. But it's turned into idiotville. About one step above the Yahoo board.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am

LOL, he scaled a three foot wall. Smart kid.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Terrible story, but I bet it happens more often than it makes headlines. Especially in facility daycare preschools. They pay just slightly above minimum wage to people who are just there to collect a paycheck (not all, but too many for my liking).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone   3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone Empty

Back to top Go down

3 year old walks home from preschool, teachers don't know he's gone
Page 1 of 1