Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers

Go down 
+7
AtownPeep
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
DanaShelbyChancey
CeCe
Supernova
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers Empty
PostSubject: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42449949/ns/today-today_people/?GT1=43001

There's a big debate over was it right to mace this kid? He's already attacked the teachers three times and last time told them they'd die if they came out of the office, hell yeah he deserved the macing. He apparently CAN'T help what he does 'it's just the way my body goes', BUT he ONLY erupts during school, sounds more to me like he just hates school and takes it out on everyone there because he doesn't do this when he's out playing or with his family or anything. The stupid mother needs to wake up and get a brain and realize what the hell she's going to be unleashing on society in a few years.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Not sure I believe this "only happens at school". There's no doubt this kid has some serious issues & mom better pull her head out of her ass before she's the one calling the cops. As much as I'd like to think adults could deal with an 8 year old without the use of mace, I also understand throwing chairs & swinging sticks puts a little different spin on it. That kid has problems. Maybe he needs a new therapist & mom might need to join in too. It's not the cops job to come talk to him & see why he's upset. It's their job to deal the situation, put an end to it & keep people from being hurt. In this case it sounds like mom is the one who needs "training" rather than the cops.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:25 pm

CeCe wrote:
In this case it sounds like mom is the one who needs "training" rather than the cops.

And a lobotomy probably wouldn't hurt either if she really thinks her child's not the bad one in all of this.
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 pm

I have been bothered by this all day. Anyone see this kid and the mom on Good Morning America?

The kid is ice. The mom is clueless. I hope this kid gets intensive help. I don't want to hear someday that he killed someone.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:
I have been bothered by this all day. Anyone see this kid and the mom on Good Morning America?

The kid is ice. The mom is clueless. I hope this kid gets intensive help. I don't want to hear someday that he killed someone.

Were they really on GMA too? I saw them on the Today Show. She's really working it if she is going on more than one news daily.

Anyway, I got a total sense of denial from this chick and can't believe that she isn't apologetic after this happening for the third time. Maybe this is what it will take to get the kid to fly right. Or maybe since she is making him the victim now, it will snowball into an even bigger mess.

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

Anyway, I got a total sense of denial from this chick and can't believe that she isn't apologetic after this happening for the third time. Maybe this is what it will take to get the kid to fly right. Or maybe since she is making him the victim now, it will snowball into an even bigger mess.

I told my mom about it and she said it sounds like they're building up an insanity defense for the next time when he actually kills someone.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I've worked with hundreds of kids over the years and there are only a small handful... okay - 4 or 5 that I can think of - that have scared me. These are kids that there really is something wrong with - something not wired correctly in their heads. These are kids with sociopathic tendencies and none of them are old enough to drive. Like this kid, the ones I'm thinking of are ice. You look in their eyes and it's like they're dead inside - chilling. There's just nothing there and these kids don't feel anything. The kid who was pepper sprayed sounds like one of those. My friend calls them flatliners and it's a perfect description. You look at them, and you can almost see that somethign big is missing, that something's not right.

Recently in the news, two teenagers were given life sentences for brutally murdering and torturing a 16 year old girl. The boys were 16 and 17 at the time and one of them is being described as a sexual sadist and sociopath. Both have been seen to be incapable of empathy or remorse and were joking and bragging to each other about their exploits. Psychologists have said that there is NO hope of rehabilitation for these boys and they are extremely likely to re-offend if given the chance. This 8 year old sounds no different.

I really hope that someone gets this kid help before he kills another person. It sounds like this Mom is in SERIOUS denial and unable to see what a danger her son is. It's moms like that that allowed two two boys I mentioned to grow up and become cold-blooded killers, thriving on sexual fantasies of torture and rape. This isn't an isolated incident with this boy. Time for social services to step in and get this family help. Maybe the reason Mom doesn't have problems is because she gives him whatever he wants, whenever he wants it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 am

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Obviously the boy is troubled, but to pepper spray him was ridiculous. You mean to tell me that grown people (cops included) couldn't physically contain an eight year old child? It's not like he had a gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 am

I am figuring the cops pepper sprayed him, because it was the fastest way to end the situation, with the least chance of injuring the kid.

Anyone who has seen this mother knows, if they had taken him down some other way, and he got a scratch on him, she would have been filing any kind of complaint or lawsuit she could.

If the kid's rage had turned on to himself and he had slammed his head on the wall or floor, and injured himself, his mother would be asking "why couldn't you have pepper sprayed him before he hurt himself?"
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am

Chris wrote:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Obviously the boy is troubled, but to pepper spray him was ridiculous. You mean to tell me that grown people (cops included) couldn't physically contain an eight year old child? It's not like he had a gun.

I heard the "stick" was molding he had pulled out of the wall that still had the nails in it & he was also throwing chairs. It sounds like he was completely out of control & I agree with DSC, if he had gotten one bruise or bump there would probably have been a huge lawsuit. The situation was diffused quickly & without incident. I'd like to believe it gave this kid an awareness about consequences. But I doubt it. I also doubt that was the only time this kid will get pepper sprayed in his life.

Not sure how things turned out in the previous visits the cops have made because of this kid or how much difficulty they had getting him under control. He doesn't look like a delicate little child. And people who have certain "issues" can be surprisingly strong. I imagine they didn't want to do the bear hug take down where he could have been injured. I wish it could have gone a different way but the quick spray may have been the best option they had.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 am

That kid don't look all that dainty. I can believe teachers if they were female and small would have trouble subduing him and that it may would have taken a police officer using a little force to get him to submit. I don't have a problem with the pepper spray. He's been in trouble before and is nuts, so it was probably needed.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:02 am

Another thing I think we need to consider. If any of us would've had the police called out on us at 8 years old, what would our response have been? I for one was TERRIFIED of cops as a kid to the point I'd hide every time a car went by the house, if they were called in because I'd done something I would've thought I was going to prison. This kid refers to them as 'fuckers' when they step in, at EIGHT years old, most likely knowing they have guns and clubs and gas, how's he going to address them at 18 or 21, 'dead men'?
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 am

Other details I have heard are, the kid is 82 lbs at 8 years old, which is on the high side. He doesn't look fat, but he is for sure husky. Being in a near mindless rage, he probably had enhanced strength.

He threw chairs, a TV, and rammed a cart against the door the teachers were hiding behind, saying if they came out he was going to kill them. He said he pried something off the window, the stick, because he wanted something sharp. He did threaten to kill the cops too.

His mother says the cops should have talked him down, if they did it the other 2 times, they could have done it again.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 am

Yeah but the result of them 'talking him down' is he did it again, and then again, now that he knows what pepper spray tastes like maybe now he'll actually think twice before going into a rampage again.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:54 am

A hysterical and husky child who threatens to kill his teacher…throwing chairs and waving a weapon, threatening to inflict harm, being pepper sprayed doesn't too much bother me. He already had several run-in's with the police too? Meh. In another 2-3 years, that already husky hellion is going to be a 100+ lb. brut who few will be able to physically control.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:14 pm

I agree that the kid has serious issues that need to be dealt with and I wasn’t there to see if the police acted appropriately. As it stands, I don’t think I would find for the plaintive if the mother decided to sue. As far as the kid being the next Ted Bundy, I’m not so sure. I didn’t get the chills looking at him during the one interview that was posted here. I’d like the “other shoe” to drop before I reach that conclusion. The other shoe being reports from others such as neighbors, etc. Have they had run-ins with him? There’s a small dog in the household…any reports that he mistreats it?
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Obviously the child has some mental problems. How that mother can sit there and say that she has no behaviour problems at home is delusional. No child only has problems at school. There is symptoms elsewhere. Also, for that mother to say she has had him at all kinds of drs and no one has found anything wrong with him is insane. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know there is something mentally going on with this boy. I think CPS needs to step in and remove the child from his mothers care and begin treatment since the mother sees no problem going on.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Well this is a little interesting...

Quote :
Colorado police pepper-spray misbehaving boy, 8

DENVER – The staff at the Colorado elementary school said no one could calm 8-year-old Aidan Elliott.

He had just thrown a TV and chairs and was now trying to use a cart to bust through a door to an office where teachers had taken some young students for safety.

They called the police.

The officers found him with a foot-long piece of wood trim with a knife-like point in one hand and a cardboard box in the other.

"Come get me, f-----," he said.

When they couldn't calm him down, one squirted Aidan with pepper spray. He blocked it with the cardboard box.

A second squirt hit the youngster in the side of the head, and down he went, according to an account of the Feb. 22 standoff in a police report first obtained by KUSA-TV.

Aidan and his mother went on national talk shows on Wednesday to say using pepper spray on an unruly 8-year-old was too much.

Police in the Denver suburb of Lakewood and officials at Glennon Heights Elementary in Lakewood say it could've been worse.

"Had the officers chosen to be hands-on with him, the potential for him getting some type of injury and, maybe even officers, would have been much higher," police spokesman Steve Davis said.

"It was the best choice made," he said.

It wasn't the first time officers had been called to pacify Aidan, Davis said. They'd been able to talk him down in two other incidents.

Mandy Elliott said she wished authorities had chosen to talk him down in the latest incident. She also wanted police to get special training in dealing with children. Aidan has since transferred to another school.

When asked about the pepper spray and what he did, Aidan said: "I kind of deserved it."

Aidan started acting up while on the bus to school, the police report said. He began screaming and then continued after breakfast while throwing chairs at his teachers.

"He was being very aggressive, very violent," said Melissa Reeves, the school district spokeswoman.

There were eight students with Aidan in the classroom, Reeves said, and teachers removed them after he became violent. They barricaded themselves in an office, as he tried to bust in, Davis said.

Aidan was swearing and shouting expletives at his teachers and threatening them, Davis said. He taunted police when they arrived.

"I wanted to make something sharp, like if they came out, `cause I was so mad at them," the boy said on NBC's "Today" show. "I was going to try to whack them with it."

After hitting him with the second squirt, officers took Aidan outside for some fresh air to help dissipate the spray. Paramedics were treating his red, irritated face with cool water when his mother arrived.

According to the report, Mandy Elliott asked her son what he did.

When he told her he had been hit with pepper spray, she is quoted as saying, "Well, you probably deserved it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_child_pepper_sprayed

Sounds like mom's admitting he's not quite an angel afterall.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 pm

I have to wonder how chaotic the scene and how defiant he was for them to actually use pepper spray on an 8 year old. Wouldn't pepper spray be just as enough to warrant a lawsuit against the PD as physically taking him down?
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:10 am

What would the alternatives be? No pepper spray, and no physical takedown.

They would just have to let him rant and rave, scream and threaten, until he injures himself or becomes so exhausted he collapses. The whole time talking to him to try to get him to calm down. By that time his mother would be there (as she said she was 10 minutes away when they peppered him) and she could try to subdue him.

And again, if he injured himself, the mother would be blaming someone for that. She probably would not have wanted to pay for any damage he caused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers   Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers Empty

Back to top Go down

Police pepper spray violent 8 year old who threatened to kill teachers
Page 1 of 1