CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Shale
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
Chris
8 posters

Accidental nudity (other peoples)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Accidental nudity (other peoples) Empty Accidental nudity (other peoples)

Post by Chris Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:30 am

We had a thread here once before about embarrassing naked moments and personal wardrobe malfunctions. On the flip side, though, have you ever been witness to someone's 'accidental' nudity (i.e., their towel fell, they were unknowingly exposed, etc., etc.) How did they (and you) react?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Accidental nudity (other peoples) Empty Re: Accidental nudity (other peoples)

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 am

Not that I recall but I think it was Freud who said that there were no accidents.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 am

Once.

A roommate I had years back, her man at the time lived with us. And I forget why I had knocked on the door, but I had peeked in to see if she was still awake. Again, I forget why I needed to get her attention, so anyway when I opened the door, her man has no covers on and was sleeping in the buff. I seen the paynis. I was like "O Shit" and just closed the door. I never told him, or her.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am

I really can't recall - living in communes and crash pads of the '60s where nudity was no big deal you sorta get used to seeing ppl naked. Like sitting on the toilet seat talking to a friend while she takes a bath, or talking to a naked couple in bed, or ppl getting dressed in front of you.

There was one time when our landlord was squatting to check our our AC unit and my wife pointed out that his balls were hangin' out of his shorts. Sorta the more graphic plumber's butt crack thing.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah. Didn't make a big deal out of it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 am

I remember one time I was with a friend and we were hanging out in his back yard. It was the beginning of the summer and it was getting dark. He went inside to get something and I was waiting in the back yard. His older brother's bedroom faced the patio where I was sitting and he had just come from taking a shower and the shades were up. He dropped the towel to put his underwear on and I got quite a view. I was a bit embarrassed, felt like a peeping Tom but I didn't mind the show! I moved over to the other side before my friend came back outside.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Tony, are you sure it was an accident? big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Tony, are you sure it was an accident? big grin

LOL yes it was Uncle matter of fact that was the first time that I was ever in my friends back yard!
    Princess
    Princess
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Princess Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm

During a regularly scheduled appointment at work, we rang the bell and the homeowner's kids opened the door and let us in.
    I asked them where Mom was, and she yelled from the master bedroom for us to come on up.
    When I walked in, she was completely topless and trying to get into her jeans by jumping up and down. embarassed
    It was unforgettable. blushing
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Princess wrote:During a regularly scheduled appointment at work, we rang the bell and the homeowner's kids opened the door and let us in.
    I asked them where Mom was, and she yelled from the master bedroom for us to come on up.
    When I walked in, she was completely topless and trying to get into her jeans by jumping up and down. embarassed
    It was unforgettable. blushing
    ROFLMAO!
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Chris wrote:We had a thread here once before about embarrassing naked moments and personal wardrobe malfunctions. On the flip side, though, have you ever been witness to someone's 'accidental' nudity (i.e., their towel fell, they were unknowingly exposed, etc., etc.) How did they (and you) react?
    I lived in dormatory and one of my best friends and roommate at the time just came out the shower and was walking into the main dorm room with his towel around his waist. However, he was drunk at the time and the towel was not securely tied. You can guess what happened next. Long story short: he was standing up in front of me discussing something that seemed "important" at the time and then I got a full view of cock & balls. Suffice it to say, whatever the "serious" discussion was quickly degenerated into laughter from both of us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:37 am