Rihanna And Britney Spears Team Up For 'S&M' Remix Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rihanna And Britney Spears Team Up For 'S&M' Remix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Rihanna And Britney Spears Team Up For 'S&M' Remix Empty
PostSubject: Rihanna And Britney Spears Team Up For 'S&M' Remix   Rihanna And Britney Spears Team Up For 'S&M' Remix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1661683/rihanna-britney-spears-s-and-m-remix.jhtml

Quote :
Apr 11 2011 9:03 AM EDT
The new version of the song premiered Monday morning.
By James Montgomery (@positivnegativ)

Rihanna And Britney Spears Team Up For 'S&M' Remix 281x211

It didn't seem like Rihanna's "S&M" could get any hotter. But now, it has. And all it took was adding a little Britney to the mix.

On Monday morning (April 11), Rihanna premiered a brand-new remix (or, as she put it, "RIHmix") of her controversial hit, featuring an assist by none other than Britney Spears. The track debuted less than 24 hours after RiRi teased her Twitter followers that she had "a sexy collabo comin' your way supa dupa soon ... it's Britney bitch!!!"

Britney then responded to Rihanna via her Twitter account, writing, "You're such a tease! I like it, like it ..."

On the remix, Spears not only takes a stab at the "S&M" chorus, but contributes some certifiably sexy verses, cooing, "Just one night full of sin/ Feel the pain on your skin/ Tough, I don't scream 'mercy'/ It's your turn to hurt me/ If I'm bad, tie me down/ Shut me up, gag and bound me/ 'Cuz the pain is my pleasure/ Nothing comes better."

The seeds of the Rihanna/Britney team-up were actually planted earlier this month, when RiRi asked her 4.4 million Twitter followers which artist they'd most like to see her collaborate with. The overwhelming answer was, of course, Spears. And so far, both superstars seem rather pleased with the result: Rihanna tweeted that the "S&M" remix is "Too much sex in the air. Think u can handle it? You're the only ones who can," and called Britney "gangsta."

Spears responded, "You ain't so bad yourself, honey."
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/

Page 1 of 1