CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters

Getting into adult places when you were younger.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Getting into adult places when you were younger. Empty Getting into adult places when you were younger.

Post by Chris Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:40 am

When you were underage, did you ever get into clubs, bars, or any other 18+ place? If so, how?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Getting into adult places when you were younger. Empty Re: Getting into adult places when you were younger.

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am

No, but I've wanted to, my older sister never let me use her I.D. I remember asking a few times, but other than that I had to wait til I turned the appropriate age. sad
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Getting into adult places when you were younger. Empty Re: Getting into adult places when you were younger.

Post by Shale Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 am

I got into a burlesque show at the Grande Theater in downtown St. Louis when I was 16 or 17.

Was on a bus going to a movie when I ran into a schoolmate who said he was going to the Grande. We were both underage but no one cared. Guy gave us a look, took our $3 and let us in.

Wasn't really too revealing, just a titty show - but in the early '60s quite exciting for guys my age. I remember the young girls came out and bounced around - predecessor to "Go-Go" dancers but I was impressed by one of the older strippers who did a slow, seductive strip tease.

Also, when I was 16 traveling on the City of New Orleans going home to St. Louis I ran into some old guy who was a friend of my redneck daddy. We sat in the club car and he bought me a few beers. IDK if I looked over 21 or if being on federal land superseded all the local alcohol to minors law, but no one enquired. (I fell asleep and almost went to Chicago. They split the train at Carbondale and I just made it back to my car before it disconnected.)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah. Walked right on in. Ironically, I looked older when I was younger and younger now that I'm older. They didn't card me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Being tall sometimes helped, but for the most part I was stopped.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:27 pm

I got served in local bars a few times before I was 18 but that's about it.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Never tried. At 18 I looked 15, at 21 I looked 17 or 18.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

When I was 16-17 I already had alot of facial hair, so that fooled some people sometimes when I'd sneak in XXX bookstores or venture back into the adult section of the video store. It never worked at bars though. Later in college I had a phony ID.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 am

I got a good fake ID at 20. At 19, I lead a bouncer on to get into a club my friend always went to. Really shitty of me, I know.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am

RedBedroom wrote:I got a good fake ID at 20. At 19, I lead a bouncer on to get into a club my friend always went to. Really shitty of me, I know.

Beguiled him with your feminine wiles? You vixen! Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:32 am