CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Nat working with Johnny

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Nat working with Johnny Empty Nat working with Johnny

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm

I just read that Natty is going to be working Johnny and forensics. When did Natty go to school for forensic science? What happened to her big executive job at BE? I smell more FF material coming up.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Nat working with Johnny Empty Re: Nat working with Johnny

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Didn't she once try that already? She was a lab tech or something, but then got booted out because she removed evidence from Spencer's murder scene.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Yep. Natalie did the forensics thing before. She thought John was guilty of killing Spencer, and removed fibers from the scene. When it came out, she was expelled from the program. She shouldn't be allowed to get back in after that.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Nat working with Johnny 951568 Thank goodness Johnny sunshine lowered the bar on removing and changing evidence so that Natalie could go back to the department like that, after all the reason John dump her in the first place was because she removed evidence of coarse we all have seen john screw around with evidence but he's Johnny freaking sunshine super cop Nat working with Johnny 46951 .
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

John always bends of breaks the law for those he cares about. I stopped liking Brody once he became one of John's goons. Stopped liking Marty when they paired her with John - both Martys, both times. Always hated Cole, so having John as his father figure and get out of jail free card didn't make me stop liking him - maybe just hate his patheticness that much more. I stopped liking Cristian when he joined John's Dark Side. Can't stand Natalie anymore. What is it abotu John that ruins EVERYONE who is with him? Not surprised that John is willing to overlook Natalie's crimes so he can have her working with him. For someone who's supposed to be a good guy, TPTB sure have written him as a total jerk, a creep, a villain, and an all-round horrible person.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:John always bends of breaks the law for those he cares about. I stopped liking Brody once he became one of John's goons. Stopped liking Marty when they paired her with John - both Martys, both times. Always hated Cole, so having John as his father figure and get out of jail free card didn't make me stop liking him - maybe just hate his patheticness that much more. I stopped liking Cristian when he joined John's Dark Side. Can't stand Natalie anymore. What is it abotu John that ruins EVERYONE who is with him? Not surprised that John is willing to overlook Natalie's crimes so he can have her working with him. For someone who's supposed to be a good guy, TPTB sure have written him as a total jerk, a creep, a villain, and an all-round horrible person.

I really started hating Johnny when he did the Tarzan thing by busting into Todd's bedroom through the window on a vine or rope or whatever it was just to save Marty. That really did it for me, it was just so ridiculous that it was hilarious.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:John always bends of breaks the law for those he cares about. I stopped liking Brody once he became one of John's goons. Stopped liking Marty when they paired her with John - both Martys, both times. Always hated Cole, so having John as his father figure and get out of jail free card didn't make me stop liking him - maybe just hate his patheticness that much more. I stopped liking Cristian when he joined John's Dark Side. Can't stand Natalie anymore. What is it abotu John that ruins EVERYONE who is with him? Not surprised that John is willing to overlook Natalie's crimes so he can have her working with him. For someone who's supposed to be a good guy, TPTB sure have written him as a total jerk, a creep, a villain, and an all-round horrible person.

"John's Goons" is a perfect way to tag it too. If he has to be a tool, then at least let it be for Bo instead. Brody has become more smug since becoming entering John's world.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 pm

John's smugness really does rub off, Marty wasn't that smug and arrogant before John. Blaire - well - she was always smug and arrogant, so he prolly just made her all the more smug and arrogant. Bordy certainly is going that way. It seems that John sucks the brain cells out of those around him, so goons really does fit, as they turn into mindless goons as a result of his influence. He zaps their personality out of them, too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:08 am