CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny? Empty Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny?

Post by Chris Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I never cease to baffled by the Angel Square Motel, and why they keep it as setting. In all this time, they couldn't transform it into a real apartment building? It always continues to baffle me that a chief of detectives continues to live in a motel room after eight years in the town, and on the job.

Anyways, Roxy using John's room without permission was unacceptable. It was basically breaking and entering, and yet another example of how free she is with taking liberties that aren't hers. But seriously, that John with opt to raise his child in that setting is incredible to me.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny? Empty Re: Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Chris wrote:I never cease to baffled by the Angel Square Motel, and why they keep it as setting. In all this time, they couldn't transform it into a real apartment building? It always continues to baffle me that a chief of detectives continues to live in a motel room after eight years in the town, and on the job.

Anyways, Roxy using John's room without permission was unacceptable. It was basically breaking and entering, and yet another example of how free she is with taking liberties that aren't hers. But seriously, that John with opt to raise his child in that setting is incredible to me.

I didnt' see it yet today but seems the writers want to keep Johnny dark and broody and that is probably why he has not moved out of the Angel Square motel. Marcy and Michael lived there too with their little Toddy!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny? Empty Re: Maybe it's time for you to move, aye Johnny?

Post by Jason B. Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 am

Really. Even Ford has his own apartment. John doesn't strike me as the type to live by himself in a big house, but at the very least they should have set him up in the same apartment building that Brody was living in. I think it's just a case of laziness on the parts of the writers. They have him play the hero so much that they never thought about upgrading his living arrangements.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:49 am