Rude cashiers and sales people. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rude cashiers and sales people.

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Rude cashiers and sales people. Empty
PostSubject: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Have you had any memorable encounters with a cashier who was rude, or short-tempered? If so, how did the situation play out? Were you rude back, or did you just ignore it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

As you give so shall you receive big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

One of the clerks at the 7-11 I buy the paper at most mornings isn't exactly rude. He just doesn't smile or say anything. I figure it's:

A. He was a doctor or physics professor, etc., in his native land and working in a convenience store is the only job he could get in this country.
B. He's a terrorist who can just barely conceal his disgust for me and my country.
C. He's just a sullen asshole.
D. All of the above.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am

ALL THE TIME. A lot of people, especially out-of-towners, have noted that customer service around here is non-existent.

Most memorable goes to the bitch working at Victoria's Secret some odd years ago....it was before the economic downturn so I'm sure she was pissed because she was 40 working a cash register at Victoria's Secret. Sure, I was returning a bag full of items worth almost $100 (sales binge), but not only did this bitch accuse me of STEALING everything (with a receipt), she also refused to call the customer service line to verify that it was paid for on my store card (as the receipt indicated), nor did she let me use the store phone to call for myself! Normally I just act towards them how they act towards me, but this was the one time where I had to curse someone out to make them do their job properly!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:41 am

CeCe wrote:
As you give so shall you receive Rude cashiers and sales people. 273237

For the most part. I've ignored rude cashiers before, but that usually was because I was in a hurry and didn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Sure most of the time I just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 pm

I have a theory that for the most part, the cashiers and other customer service people who are the most happy in their jobs treat their customers the nicest. Those employees who are treated badly may take it out on their customers.

I have shopped in stores where the employers notoriously treat their help badly and I think this reflects the way the employees treat their customers. The happiest employees treat their customers well and have a good attitude.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:56 am

Minerva wrote:
I have a theory that for the most part, the cashiers and other customer service people who are the most happy in their jobs treat their customers the nicest. Those employees who are treated badly may take it out on their customers.

I have shopped in stores where the employers notoriously treat their help badly and I think this reflects the way the employees treat their customers. The happiest employees treat their customers well and have a good attitude.

I agree. Even if I had a BS job, if I was happy with my boss I was a happier employee, and therefore able to give my best work. I change bosses about once a year at my job, and my best year was with a boss who treated us with respect and made our group like family. Meanwhile, my other bosses would have been lucky to get spit out of me if they were on fire, and my performance showed that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rude cashiers and sales people.   Rude cashiers and sales people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rude cashiers and sales people.
Page 1 of 1