CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Cheaps
Chris
6 posters

When was the last time someone told you to calm down?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

When was the last time someone told you to calm down? Empty When was the last time someone told you to calm down?

Post by Chris Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 am

Have you had to be told to 'calm down' anytime lately? If so, why?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

When was the last time someone told you to calm down? Empty Re: When was the last time someone told you to calm down?

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 am

This past weekend, things got a little heated between me and my cousins fiancee. He's always fuckin with me, so this time I turned and hit him, I thought I was gonna hit him in the stomach area, instead almost hit him where it counts. Almost, mind you. Anyway, he was butt hurt that I almost hit him there, and it got a little heated between us, so my cousin gets involved and she tells us both to calm the fuck down.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

When was the last time someone told you to calm down? Empty Re: When was the last time someone told you to calm down?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 am

I don't remember. I haven't gotten irate lately.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Not lately maybe about a year or so when I had one of my battles with my father.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Nope. I'm usually the person asking for peace and quiet but not that often either.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I think it was my husband and that it likely happened back in September when I visited my older brothers in California. I got very frustrated with them. They are 76 and 80 and I lack patience.

My husband gets just as frustrated with them, too ~ as well as his own family ~ but he keeps his composure better and is more understanding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:38 pm