CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
CeCe
Chris
7 posters

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook'

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' Empty 'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook'

Post by Chris Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 am

November 3, 2011 4:34 PM

Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook
    By Crimesider Staff

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' ImageHandler.ashx_244x183
    (CBS/AP) DES MOINES, Iowa - A 30-year-old woman is in jail on charges she allegedly burned her friend's house down after the woman "unfriended" her on Facebook, reports the Des Moines Register.

Jennifer Christine Harris, an elementary school teaching associate, was charged with first degree arson and is being held in the Polk County Jail on $100,000 bond.

The fire reportedly broke out around 1 a.m. on Oct. 27. People were asleep inside the house but everyone was able to escape. The home was damaged and a detached garage destroyed in the blaze.

According to the Register, Harris had been close friends with one of the inhabitants, Nikki Rasumssen, until they began fighting recently over comments Harris allegedly made about Rasmussen on Facebook. Rasmussen responded by unfriending and blocking Harris on Facebook.

After the fire, when police asked Rasmussen and her husband if there was anyone who would want to harm their family the couple mentioned Harris, reports the Register.

Now, Harris has reportedly been placed on unpaid leave from her job.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' Empty Re: 'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook'

Post by CeCe Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 am

One of the many reasons I avoid facebook.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' Empty Re: 'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook'

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 am

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' 954338

I keep telling ya'll....Facebook is the devil.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 am

Nystyle709 wrote:'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' 954338

I keep telling ya'll....Facebook is the devil.

I wanted to post "Facebook is the devil" and quote you for it! ROFLMAO! But ya beat me to it!!
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

OH, BOY, I CAN SEE IT NOW!!!!

FACEBOOK WILL GET SUED BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT "UNFRIENDED".

I am SO glad I don't have the interest in that crap.

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:03 pm

I feel her though, shrink my friends count and you gotta burn....that's the rule.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 pm

'Cops: Woman set fire to house of friend who "unfriended" her on Facebook' B6bffc5a

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:06 am