CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Men who blame their sexual actions on 'biology, animal instinct'

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Men who blame their sexual actions on 'biology, animal instinct' Empty Men who blame their sexual actions on 'biology, animal instinct'

Post by Supernova Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Skimming through posts about the movie The Accused can be enough to make a person sick. Men talking about women don't understand men and they have to have these kinds of rape fantasy desires so they can suppress them and be great men, that women should SHOW men they have more than their bodies to offer if they don't want to be viewed as sex objects. Isn't that like saying blacks should've shown the slave masters they were more than just drudges to do all the work? That the men obviously shouldn't be blamed for not coming to this conclusion on their own that women are human beings.

And several of them say women have to understand, they can only show so much before men's animal instincts take over, that men can't help it, that' just the way they are...I say if men want to blame their actions on the animal in them, then they should be treated like animals and fixed, that wold solve the problem. Anybody else got an opinion about lame ass 'biology' excuses like that?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Men who blame their sexual actions on 'biology, animal instinct' Empty Re: Men who blame their sexual actions on 'biology, animal instinct'

Post by Shale Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Supernova wrote:... Anybody else got an opinion about lame ass 'biology' excuses like that?

Of course I can't speak for all men, but I do have balls and all the biological pressures that comes with testosterone. And, there is a lot of pathology with men that I cannot understand on any level. Such "excuses" as far as I can see are pure bullshit.

Now I don't buy all the feminist shit either, that men are taught to objectify women. I do understand my visual stimulation (which encompasses both women and men) and have seen a majority of guys who experience the same. I think that is a hardwiring in our brains.

But, I can control myself. I don't have to gawk, I can see a sexy woman and still control any impulses that might excite me. Always could. So I consider men who cannot do that to be brutes or otherwise defective.

I have been eating out a woman who had second thots about cheating on her husband and asked me to stop. I did. She said I was gallant. I have been naked in bed with a naked woman and had a boner when she told me to stop. IDK what her game was - perhaps she really wanted me to rape her - but I cursed her got dressed and left. So, I do not believe men getting so out of control that they must do the things they claim are uncontrollable.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:50 am